Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 3

I can't watch England because of the commentators, enjoyed Wales dominating a very very poor Russian side though.

According to the match commentator, Wales will draw a 3rd place side in the ko stages, anyone know why they get that privilege given that only four 3rd placed teams will go through yet 6 teams will finish top?

Cooncil TV in Spain show one game a day.

Always the evening game, unless Spain are playing during the day.

Won't be clear as to who Wales will be playing untill later in the week.

Switzerland v Poland is a probable for the next round.

No idea. Also England ended up as runners up and will play another team that finished as runners up, its usual for r/u to play a team that won a group.

Must be something we missed...Group B winners play a 3rd place and r/u play r/u.

Maybe someone can explain the full set-up for all group winners and r/u and who they'll meet.

Edit: Think Boabie has done that. :thup:

Edited by Bearman

Must be something we missed...Group B winners play a 3rd place and r/u play r/u.

Maybe someone can explain the full set-up for all group winners and r/u and who they'll meet.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/european-championship/euro-2016/schedule/knockout-stage

Taking a hypothetical glance into an unlikely future.

England could play France in the quarters and Germany/Itay in a semi-final....followed by a final against Spain !!! #tasty

Or in other words, not winning tonight has cost them a place in the easier half of the draw.

You have to question the team selection.

Edited by buster.

Taking a hypothetical glance into an unlikely future.

England could play France in the quarters and Germany/Itay in a semi-final....followed by a final against Spain !!! #tasty

Going by your record so far...it'll be most likely. :D

Edited by Bearman

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/european-championship/euro-2016/schedule/knockout-stage

What are their chances of beating all three of the favourites? France - Germany - Spain

They blew their chances tonight. Wales have a better chance of reaching an adavnced stage.

I have a TV and computer monitor standing next to each other on my computer bureau. I had the TV on the England game and a stream of the Wales game on the computer. So I was watching both games at the same time.:)

England's team selection shouldn't be an issue because they did enough to win the game; they just couldn't put it in the net -- sound familiar?

I thought Dier was quite impressive. He does a good defensive job, but I think his passing into the final third was excellent -- reminded me of Carrick's pin-point vertical passing.

A couple of very low scoring games, means there is very little change. There were no Correct Scores. The highest scorer was Bearman who picked up 2 points for correctly predicting the 2 results.

buster remains in the lead by 4 points.

Latest Standings: