Predictions for EURO 2016 Match Day 3

Utterly unconvinced by France's showings thus far. Maybe they get their act together in the head-to-head rounds, but thus far they rely very much on the individual class of Payet, Pogba and Griezman.

Romania vs Albania was as unpredictable as it proved to be. Well done for the Albanians, following the Ulstermen into the record books.

A pretty dull couple of games, that were fairly difficult to predict.

Romania-Albania stumped the all of us except BEARGER, who picked up 1 point for predicting the Albania win.

The Switzerland-France game also stumped the majority of us, except buster., Little General, Whosthedado and Yorshire Bear, who pick up 1 point for predicting the draw; Whosthedado went one better, gaining full points for correctly predicting the 0-0 draw.

buster., remains in the lead by 4 points, but Whosthedado moves up to second!

Latest Standings:

Last three matches I've watched have all finished 0-0 :facepalm:

Second night in a row when three of the four sides playing haven't scored.

Tournament is treading water and needs the KO stages for a bit of drama.

I was switching between the England and the Wales matches. Second half I tried watching the England game but had to give up due to that infantile chanting which went on for far too long.

Last three matches I've watched have all finished 0-0 :facepalm:

I can't watch England because of the commentators, enjoyed Wales dominating a very very poor Russian side though.

According to the match commentator, Wales will draw a 3rd place side in the ko stages, anyone know why they get that privilege given that only four 3rd placed teams will go through yet 6 teams will finish top?

I can't watch England because of the commentators, enjoyed Wales dominating a very very poor Russian side though.

According to the match commentator, Wales will draw a 3rd place side in the ko stages, anyone know why they get that privilege given that only four 3rd placed teams will go through yet 6 teams will finish top?

No idea. Also England ended up as runners up and will play another team that finished as runners up, its usual for r/u to play a team that won a group.

I believe they have already sorted out where the teams who won their sections will play. It was all done before the main draw was made. Who would play who was also sorted at that time. It was then not just who you were drawn against in the first round but also which group you were drawn in as the right group would see you play a team which finished third.