The Death of Resolution 12

Resolution12 was a Frankenstein monster, the haters gathered up many inaccurate pieces of information and put it together into a cadaver. No matter how many times they cried It's alive, It's alive, or passed the monster around for others to instill life into their creation, their monster resolutely refused to draw breath.

RIP again to the Frankenstein Monster.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Resolution12 was a Frankenstein monster, the haters gathered up many inaccurate pieces of information and put it together into a cadaver. No matter how many times they cried It's alive, It's alive, or passed the monster around for others to instill life into their creation, their monster resolutely refused to draw breadth.

RIP again to the Frankenstein Monster.

Until the next one comes along!

As I write, the shrill shills behind Res 12 endeavour to keep their bunco boat afloat.

We should expect no less when there are T-shirts to sell (20GBP a pop, no less) and crowdfunding to skim, I mean source.

Their efforts (spoiler alert) are reminiscent of the finale of El Cid, where the corpse of the dead Cid is strapped upright upon

his charger and taken into the first line of battle, to convince the troops that he is alive, and thus to inspire them for forthcoming

conflict.

Edited by Uilleam

As I write, the shrill shills behind Res 12 endeavour to keep their bunco boat afloat.

We should expect no less when there are T-shirts to sell (20GBP a pop, no less) and crowdfunding to skim, I mean source.

Their efforts (spoiler alert) are reminiscent of the finale of El Cid, where the corpse of the dead Cid is strapped upright upon

his charger and taken into the first line of battle, to convince the troops that he is alive, and thus to inspire them for forthcoming

conflict.

There are severe mental gymnastics ongoing with some of the main movers trying desperately to keep the whole thing going. They must have hunners of their scabby t-shirts to shift. Their latest lie is they've letters of reply from UEFA which will blow Scottish football apart ----------- yet again ! :seal:

Not a word on what the letters say but all will be revealed in a week.

There are severe mental gymnastics ongoing with some of the main movers trying desperately to keep the whole thing going. They must have hunners of their scabby t-shirts to shift. Their latest lie is they've letters of reply from UEFA which will blow Scottish football apart ----------- yet again ! :seal:

Not a word on what the letters say but all will be revealed in a week.

Will these missives be French letters from rasellik's one time confidante, Platini?

If they are, they could certainly inflate them, having enough hot air, but whether the inevitable bursting,

even of several gross simultaneously, will produce sufficient force to blow Scottish fitba' apart is a matter of conjecture.

I think I know where the smart money will be.