The Obsessed Bigot's New Angle!

Rangers issued an official club statement trying to justify their fans hooliganism by claiming they were provoked and that they took to the field to defend their players and officials – who were allegedly attacked by Hibernian fans after they had invaded the pitch celebrating their 3-2 win over the Glasgow side

Allegedly? I wasn't even there and I saw it. In fact the whole world saw it plastered all over the next days papers.

THESE are "allegedly" actual photographs.

hb1.jpg

hb4.jpg

hb2.jpg

And again all that's ignored to obsess on "songs" An outside observer would struggle find it believable.

There's an article on that site right now with the neat headline: Rangers fans top Scottish football’s yob league, in which some unnamed reporter goes to great length saying that we are the worst ... but read for yourself:

NB: I C&P'ed the article, so no-one is required to give that site clicks, nor needs to read the amount of hatred that oozes out of the comment section below. A good example of Mr. Muirhead themselve, stirring shyte as always.

http://www.scotzine.com/2016/06/rangers-fans-top-scottish-footballs-yob-league/#comment-145686

Of course, you wonder how many times Rangers were watched, what percentage of support/crowd numbers per charge are involved, and how much of these charges resulted in a guilty verdict.

These figures were debated on here when they were first released. My back of fag packet maths showed we had 3 times more arrests thank Killie but 10 times more fans. You cant look at such statistics in isolation without putting perspective on them.

Edited by craig

These figures were debated on here when they were first released. My bag of fag packet maths showed we had 3 times more arrests thank Killie but 10 times more fans. You cant look at such statistics in isolation without putting perspective on them.

Yeah. A bit like saying a town of 10,000 experienced 10 murders so has a very low murder rate in comparison to a city of 1,000,000 with 100 murders. Where in actual fact are you less likely to be murdered?