The fear is tangible

I took the following comment from a Record article titled "Sports Hotline: Dodoo has joined a Rangers that will struggle for top six never mind doing a Leicester"

The title comes from a vacuous grunt by some idiot who called in to say this.

David McIntyre, Falkirk, said: “There has been so much rubbish written and spoken about this Rangers team that Dodoo is struggling to separate fact from reality.

“He’s joined a Rangers side which will struggle to get into the top six and left a Leicester City which have just won the so called best league in the world.

"Someone should ask him in six months time if he still thinks Rangers can be the new Leicester.”

I wish someone would ask that grunt for a fresh opinion in 6 weeks far less 6 months. Aside from everything else what in the world does Rangers being "the new Leicester" even mean?

Leicester have never won the top league in their history before this season. How in the world could Rangers ever be "the new Leicester"

And one more example of their fear being illustrated in ludicrous babbling.

Andy Paterson, Glasgow, said: “Dodoo should just try TO get a game with Rangers before building them up as he’s in for a rude awakening if he genuinely thinks his new club are a patch on his old one.

“If he was that highly thought of by Claudio Ranieri then he wouldn’t be anywhere near Scottish football.”

They're so stupid they rave over their own signing Dembele and gloat over the fact Zidane said he is a good un but in this instance if he was that highly though of by Zidane he would be anywhere near Scottish football and in a team beaten by the imps of Gibraltar?

And again it simply demonstrates to me the terror in their camp. STILL obsessed with Rangers while their own team has serious issues NOT being addressed. They also better get on to the bookies because the bookies don't know Rangers will struggle just to get into the top 6.

The grunts are so far gone in their wishful fantasies they think they only have to grunt something and it will somehow translate directly into reality.

SPL outright betting without Celtic - Rangers 6/11

Dumb bookies, I don't know how they ever make any money when patently not listening to the grunting of the sellik school of footballing knowledge. I have said this before and will say it again. If we beat them on their patch in the first meeting of the season as I seriously think we can the meltdown will be glorious to behold.

I think i'm losing IQ points every time I look at it. If that grunt can find a bookie who will offer 5/1 Rangers for the tile far less the 5,000/1 they offered on Leicester I will be impressed. While along the way Rangers are transformed into a provincial side like Leicester who pulled off a giant killing act.

The stupidity is mind boggling and when you think about it the fact the Record is even ready to publish such mindless drivel is in itself quite mind boggling. Perhaps it's simply meant as comedy. Dumbest comments section. A let's all laugh at the idiots column akin to the worlds dumbest criminals caught on camera.

If you start reading the commentaries below the artcles, be it DR or ET or whatever, you know that many of those are people living in their own reality or have a rather peculiar mindset. What is more annoying is that the papers allow this rubbish to happen. But then again, it goes to show what "free speech" is possible to yield.

I see their fans have already started claiming Barton and Kranjcar wouldn't get in their team :D

The two biggest names in Scottish football playing for Rangers must hurt.

The fhilth hasn't had a big name since Vennegoor of Hesselink left.

I see their fans have already started claiming Barton and Kranjcar wouldn't get in their team :D

The two biggest names in Scottish football playing for Rangers must hurt.

So they think "Broonie" would get into our team ahead of Joey Barton? Laughing my socks off.