[FT] Rangers 3 (Waghorn 5 pen, 16; Kranjcar 53) - 0 Stranraer

I think he is quick into tackles because he seems to be very aware. Almost as if he can anticipate what's going to happen before it starts to happen and prepares for it. Great sign.

Exactly what we need,however I'm sure he will be a bit of a target for the cloggers!

Also it is very obvious how much we miss wee Barrie after he went off!

Wholeheartedly disagree. For we hardly ever let up attacking them via Krancjar, Forrester, Miller and Waghorn. We have so much mobility and dynamic in that front line that it might be frightening for the opposition. McKay gives us a different edge on the left, no doubt.

All in all a very dominating and solid performance, whether it was Stranraer or not. Waggy should have had a couple or so more, Miller needs to get his scoring boots on. But we are relentlessly creating and shooting, which is always good. Now let's see how we cope with Burnley.

Wholeheartedly disagree. For we hardly ever let up attacking them via Krancjar, Forrester, Miller and Waghorn. We have so much mobility and dynamic in that front line that it might be frightening for the opposition. McKay gives us a different edge on the left, no doubt.

All in all a very dominating and solid performance, whether it was Stranraer or not. Waggy should have had a couple or so more, Miller needs to get his scoring boots on. But we are relentlessly creating and shooting, which is always good. Now let's see how we cope with Burnley.

Barrie is direct,taking players on is what I'm saying!,nobody else in the teams does it quite like him

Was at game Barton and Krancjar strolling about was a pleasure to watch,:bouncy2: thought Tav more like a right back tonight,MacKay and Waggy on fire.

Central defense solid then on came subs Rossiter looks good Dodoo sharp and old Kenny usual self hot and cold.

Looking forward to Hamilton game which should give us a clearer picture of where we are.Not going to Burnley game as I do not do friendlies.

The general opinion around Rangers forums tonight is that Rossiter looks like the real deal. As far as i'm concerned aside from the fact that as usual it should have been more goals this was the best display so far and still wasn't the full first starting 11 and still not fully fit.

Not much will stand in our way when the team is fully fit and integrated with a steady starting 11. I'm looking for full points from the first 4 league matches before we go to the land that time forgot.

Niko had a good game, spraying accurate passes around and getting himself a goal. He's going to be a contender for player of the season when he gains full fitness and hits his stride.

Might be just as important that he can fit into his new environment and be happy. At East Stirling I saw him standing at the side of the pitch doing some stretches and chaffing with the ball boys and seemed genuinely interested in talking to them while having a laugh at whatever they were saying to him. That type of guy can settle in and be happy.