'I'd rather crawl naked to Ibrox'

Rangers fans hit out over subway's replacement bus service run by former directors

BUS firm McGill’s - run by brothers James and Sandy Easdale - has taken over the service while the city’s subway undergoes a £288 million facelift.

RANGERS fans have hit out at a bus service substituting Glasgow’s closed underground because it is run by two of the club’s former directors.

Bus firm McGill’s - run by brothers James and Sandy Easdale - has taken over the service while the city’s subway undergoes a £288 million facelift.

Many Rangers fans use the subway as Ibrox is a stop on the circular route, so the replacement bus service would be an obvious choice for the journey to the stadium.

The Easdales, who left the club last year, are associated with the discredited former regime that ran Rangers before the current board took over.

The Scottish Sun told how fans have voiced their concerns on social media with one declaring he would rather “crawl naked” to Ibrox than use the service.

Twitter feed Follow Follow reflected some fans’ outrage.

One post read: “McGills buses??! Quite f****** unbelievable. Walk or get the First buses along PRW if you’re going from city centre.”

The buses will run until mid-August while subway services are closed.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/id-crawl-naked-ibrox-rangers-8494326#XA4Fdz7Xy4GWM9Pf.99

March to the stadium?

I wish they wouldnt call it a fans march when it is really only for wee neds trying to be "pure dead ultra an that", not really Rangers fans at all in my book having had the misfortune to sit near them a few times during the "journey" at various away grounds. They dont even watch the game much, it is all about watching each other, with stupid songs, pyro etc I for one would be much happier without them.

Rangers fans can create an atmosphere no problem if the product on the park is good enough, always have, always will.