Q&A With Donald Findlay!

Surely it is Findlay asking the questions?

The Bruce Hotel proudly presents an afternoon in the company of Rangers TV legend Tom Miller. Many of you will be familiar with Tom's work on Rangers TV and his book "Slim Jim, Simply The Best" about the great Jim Baxter. Tom will also talk about his new book on another sadly departed legend, Sandy Jardine.

Tom will be presenting an afternoon of anecdotes, opinions and Q&As with a rich tapestry of guests Including Derek Parlane. Derek won 2 championships, 3 Scottish Cups 2 Scottish League Cups and 1 European Cup Winners Cup during his time at Ibrox and was capped by Scotland 12 times. Derek was inducted into the Rangers Hall of Fame in 2010.

Also joining Tom will be Donald Findlay QC. One of the sharpest political minds Scotland has ever produced, Findlay is a one of the most sought after speakers on the circuit. The former Rangers Vice Chairman is not known for expressing his opinion.

Also joining Tom will be Hugh Burns. Hugh spent 4 years with Rangers and is a regular on Rangers TV establishing himself as a firm fan's favourite.

What sane Rangers fan would pay to go to listen to him?,the defender of CW!

I can't say I've got a problem with him doing that. I hate Whyte but he's still entitled to legal representation and Findlay was just doing his job.

I can't say I've got a problem with him doing that. I hate Whyte but he's still entitled to legal representation and Findlay was just doing his job.

Agreed,still wouldn't pay to listen to anything he has to say!