Chris Sutton - Rangers looked to be closing the gap on Celtic but...

he's fundamentally right

since that game celtc have brought in a better manager and a better CH spending a few million in the process

we needed numbers which we got so this talk of bringing in 9 players is just that - we let about half a dozen go out the door

and we've spent very little, overall

if we finish a comfortable 2nd less than 10 points behind them and playing attractive football then no one can really complain.

I looked in on the Hearts game last weekend, the tims are not Barcelona, no matter how much Sutton tries to convince us they are. Neither are Rangers, but we don't think we are, nor have pundits pretending we are.

I didn't see it but since the minnows of Malta can go to Tynecastle and win i'm not impressed.

Sutton's commentating does my head in and is so biased against us. His columns don't differ much from that!

I can only watch games he is commentating on with the mute button pressed, a grade A buffoon and a bigot. There is no professionalism, no impartiality, but the slavering ramblings of a bigot. Same on SKY with the Crock-a-shit & Wa*ker double act.

As for Suttons columns in the papers, I plead again with Gersnet admin not to put them in here. There is a general football room where this belongs as Sutton talking about Rangers is not something Rangers fans should be concerned with. Same for Hartson/Waddell/Smith and all the other Rangers hating scribes.