Mike Ashley/Rangers

Perhaps they should have engaged their brains. You don't have to be a genius to know lambias wasn't running us for rangers benefit. An iq of 6 should suffice.

The realy sad thing is they did know they just couldn't help themselves.

The Llambias appointment should have started alarm bells ringing. His record at Newcastle was horrendous.

Ashley is an absolute monster, he has a similar arrogance to Gerald Ratner.

I suspect Big Mike's fate will be similar to Gerald's? Reference our club, it's the time to be taken for Ashley to journey to the bottom of the slope. His involvement in football is toxic. I note this morning that his other football interest, his main footballing interest, the newly relegated Newcastle United are sitting fourth bottom of the Championship on nil points. There will be a tipping point for Ashley and his football involvement, the fans of both Rangers and Newcastle hope its most soon.

I looked at the Newcastle team yesterday & didn't recognise half of them. Genuinely feel sorry for them.

We are a settled club now on and off the park. It has to stay that way

The Llambias appointment should have started alarm bells ringing. His record at Newcastle was horrendous.

Even allowing for that it would have been clear to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that all decisions he made were to help ashley not rangers.

The rub-it-in-brigade in full swing. If it helps the ego ...

If you don't want to look a fool make wiser decisions. Don't blame me for pointing out the patently obvious.

No one should have been stupid enough to back lambias and if they were hell mend them.

I can understand those who backed green initially. For a while I backed Whyte though I wanted Paul Murray to buy us. Leech and lambias we so patently obviously Ashley's men there's simply no excuse.

Edited by the gunslinger

If you don't want to look a fool make wiser decisions. Don't blame me for pointing out the patently obvious.

No one should have been stupid enough to back lambias and if they were hell mend them.

I can understand those who backed green initially. For a while I backed Whyte though I wanted Paul Murray to buy us. Leech and lambias we so patently obviously Ashley's men there's simply no excuse.

That is not the point. It's more the case that a selected few can't help it but have to rub it in time and again. Not a sign of grown up persons and IMHO just a sign to caress one's ego. And don't pretend you are fool-proof either. Just move on, like most of us did. Cheers.

Edited by der Berliner

That is not the point. It's more the case that a selected few can't help it but have to rub it in time and again. Not a sign of grown up persons and IMHO just a sign to caress one's ego. And don't pretend you are fool-proof either. Just move on, like most of us did. Cheers.

I can see why that would appeal to some.

Who is it you are trying to villify here?

What could you or I or any of the millions of global supporters of Rangers have done?

Lambias and Leech were a set-up from day 1 and were pre-accepted by the board at that time, so who do you want to blame?

Personally, I'm just glad King and the 3-Bears came along, eventually !!

Who is it you are trying to villify here?

What could you or I or any of the millions of global supporters of Rangers have done?

Lambias and Leech were a set-up from day 1 and were pre-accepted by the board at that time, so who do you want to blame?

Personally, I'm just glad King and the 3-Bears came along, eventually !!

Those who supported their appointment.