Josh Windass

Whats the status with his fitness? Have to say whilst Rossiter is probably the best potential we have signed, Windass could be the dark horse and Im looking forward to seeing him. He will be an impact player who has a burst of class about him.

Whats the status with his fitness? Have to say whilst Rossiter is probably the best potential we have signed, Windass could be the dark horse and Im looking forward to seeing him. He will be an impact player who has a burst of class about him.

Last I heard the manager said Windass was maybe a couple of days away and he also said that Crooks was now training but wouldn't be in the team till he had at least a couple of games with the under 20's under his belt.

Agreed Calscot, I think Windass will inject something into the team.

As for his old man he once walked into a hairdresser and the stylist stopped cutting my hair to attend to him, I said he isn't that ugly that he needs immediate attention. Needless to say I never went back to that hairdresser.

Agreed Calscot, I think Windass will inject something into the team.

As for his old man he once walked into a hairdresser and the stylist stopped cutting my hair to attend to him, I said he isn't that ugly that he needs immediate attention. Needless to say I never went back to that hairdresser.

Hope your haircuts weren't as bad as his.... In fact, did you start going back to that hairdresser recently Gribz :ninja:

Hope your haircuts weren't as bad as his.... In fact, did you start going back to that hairdresser recently Gribz :ninja:

Haha....I need to go less regular now put it that way.

And aren't you a ginger? Are you allowed to discuss hair styles? :P;)