Waghorn Ahead of Schedule

Info on Waghorn, Holt, Crooks and Windass' respective injuries...

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/waghorn-ahead-schedule/

Note, we've been asked not to C&P official website content but deliver the hits direct to them which we're happy to abide by.

Thanks for the heads up,on FF they just ban you with no explanation!:D

Asked by the club? Seems rather petty.

Not formally no but after some discussion with relevant people last week I've made the decision to do this.

They're happy for us to embed Youtube content into articles/forum posts and attribute quotes into our articles - along with using other content such as photos so it seems fair enough.

Website hits and social media will be used when negotiating commercial deals so it makes sense.

I don't think it's overly onerous nowadays to load up another page via a link. Takes seconds.

It's not the time as such but just the ease of having everything in the one place, plus other website's colouring can make it less favourable for surfing at work. Gersnet's colouring is subtle.

I'm not saying I never do it, but I'll quickly look at something and move on. I've got the gist by reading the headline and would read the article if it's there but I'm unlikely to click another link when I know the point it's making.

Perhaps it's just me but it's just the way that I use the site.

I believe it's also good SEO for the forum actually in terms of back-linking.

I don't have a clue what that means.

It'll save Ian hours of copying and pasting :)

Doesn't take much longer to read if you click on the link IMO.......

It's no problem C&P an article,sometimes it's easier to read the article on here rather than click another link to read it,especially on your phone!,rules are rules though,I don't want to be getting banned from here every week like I do on FF:D

Just a small point, but I'm unlikely to click on a link if there is no explanation of where it goes and what it's about.

I like to know if it's interesting, relevant, doesn't need registering, is not excessive in intrusive advertising and most of all: SFW...

(safe for work).

There's valid reasons for wanting to stay on this site...

Saying that, the official site should pass those tests - but I still won't click unless there's a description...

(none of this is a criticism of anyone, just feedback in how I browse, that might also apply to others)