Banner for Saturday

There's an idea.

The guy's a weed but this song would be great. The guy probably also done too much child abuse to sing it though.

Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.

Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.

Did you miss us, yeah, while we were away, did you hang our picture on your wall

Did you miss us, yeah, every single day, we didn't fucking miss you at all.

Hello Hello We are the (just kidding):)

Have 't done any actually, how much have you done ya dipstick?

Have 't done any actually, how much have you done ya dipstick?

Since I think you have totally misunderstood my post and thought I was talking about you I will just give you a warning. . We don't call other Rangers supporters names on this site we try and treat each other with respect. I was in fact talking about Gary Glitter the writer of the song and never even thought of the opening post to be honest. My post may not have explained that very well. Please refrain from name-calling in the future. Thanks.

Tobert would be a better idea, just trying to get the point across with Saville, seems nearly all or you are brainwashed with this 'can't take moral high ground 'attitude, I am not wanting to cause distress to victim's families or victims themselves, but like so many in this country it seems mentioning something is becoming worse than the act itself.