It actually isn't in Arsenal's own hands. Even if they win their games in hand they would still be behind Chelsea, Spurs, City and Man U.

But they play Man Utd so if they win that it is in their hands. Plus City v Utd means something has to give.

That looks like s good forecast but if only for the sake of controversy I'll tweak the results to:

Chelsea 2-0 Southampton

Arsenal 2-2Leicester

Boro1-1 Sunderland

Palace 1-3 'Spurs

City 0-0 Utd

4 out of 5 results from midweek so far and typically enough I didn't have a 4 fold on these games. Think I will need to try my luck on the Man City correct score.

Lifeline for Arsenal for top 4. They had a frustrating night, Leicester sat with 2 banks of 4 and Arsenal couldn't get in behind. Walcott was absolutely rotten and Gibbs had a poor game on the left wing back role where I thought he would be good. Xhaka had a good game but Ozil again just looks poor. Arsenal could get a tonking at Spurs this weekend yet they could just aswell nick a 1-0. Spurs weren't at their best either tonight, I was watching bits but its a great result against a team who have just beaten Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.