Fans of the gooners will be having a right go at their manager imagine starting without your best player .

Obviously it was a statement saying sign contract or leave. Plus there was a petition in Chile this week to get him out of Arsenal so Wenger may have been showing who is boss but in that case you would drop him from the squad not plan on bringing him on at half time - it just shows Wenger has actually lost it. he could end up being both Arsenals best and worst managers ever. If they dont get top 4 their best players will leave and they wont be able to replace them.

The only credit he deserves post-2007 is managing to keep them in the CL while paying off the stadium. They could have quite well have mortgaged the stadium then attempt success but could have turned into a Leeds.

I was a massive Wenger fan, he used to turn up to Old trafford knowing he had Sir Alex' number and his teams won there regularly, now they cant even compete with Everton or Stoke away. Imagine Seaman, Keown, Adams, Winterburn, Parlour, Vieira and Henry rocking up performances like that!!

Diego Simeone should be appointed or Joachim Low or Anchelotti. But let him spend but keep the club in the black.

Edited by Gribz

Spurs home form is great and it gives them breathing space. Arsenals game in hand is away to Southampton which isnt a gimme, and the Manchester clubs game in hand is against each other, so its a good weekend for Liverpool and Spurs.

That's the title done now, City were the only side with a half chance of catching Chelsea. Im annoyed I didn't back a draw. When I was putting my Barca bet on I dabbled with it.

Not much games this weekend. The game at Goodison is a tough call and could go either way. WBA could get to 1 point of Everton if they won so it gives the game an edge. Pulis would be contender for manager of the year if he got WBA 7th.

Bournemouth 1-2 West Ham

Everton 2-1 West Brom

Hull 1-1 Swansea

Liverpool 2-0 Burnley

Bournemouth 0, West Ham 2.

Everton 3, WBA 1.

Hull 2, Swansea 0.

Liverpool 4, Burnley 1.

Baggies' bubble has burst, unfortunately. Pulis has taken the Albion as high as he can. Time for a little known foreigner at the Hawthorns. I jest. He should get the freedom of the City. He's got them boinging well above their weight.