So, Gribz gets four results out of seven with two correct scores. Cigar? Small one.

Another half point for correcting Liverpool scoring 2 :D

Liverpools record against the other 5 is good so it shows its not these games that win you the title.

Chelsea can practically be crowned champions if they win today cant seem them losing 4 games.

Manure under the guidance of Jose are cooking on gas now. 2nd place is the target, just like us (only without shouting it from the rooftops). Who'd have thought Mata would become such an important cog in the machinery when Mourinho first arrived? You'd have put your money on him being first out the door.

What is it now? 16 games without defeat? By the time they face Chelsea in mid April they'll be in 2nd place I think.

Manure under the guidance of Jose are cooking on gas now. 2nd place is the target, just like us (only without shouting it from the rooftops). Who'd have thought Mata would become such an important cog in the machinery when Mourinho first arrived? You'd have put your money on him being first out the door.

What is it now? 16 games without defeat? By the time they face Chelsea in mid April they'll be in 2nd place I think.

16 games unbeaten but still 6th. They dont play in the league again until March so may have a bit of catching up to do but Arsenal are the same. Plus the Thursday night cup starts again this week and could dent Man Utd. The race for the top 4 is getting great, would like to see it going to the wire.

One week its Liverpool and Arsenal to miss out then its the Manchester clubs. Chelsea are going to win it and id be happy with Arsenal second, Spurs 3rd and Liverpool 4th. But Spurs are not firing on all cylinders and it could be them to slip away.

Edited by Gribz

Chelsea slight blip. I actually backed a draw as they cant win every game. But with Spurs not winning and Arsenals poor recent form they are still well in command. Man City are likely to close the gap to 8 points plus still have to play Chelsea but its still a lot of ground to make up. I wouldn't be shocked if Bournemouth pull out a draw either and Man City are hot and cold.

Good win for Swansea, Clement doing well and it gives them a bit of breathing space. It see's Middlesboro the side who are also in danger now. On form you would see Hull get out of it so it would be 3 from Sunderland, Palace, Leicester and Middlesboro but it will change every week. Clement and Silva have done well so I wouldn't mind seeing Hull and Swansea stay up along with Middlesboro. Sunderland are dog awful and the win against palace was a one off. Would also be good to see Allardyce and Palace go down. And as much as I like Ranieri to see the Champions relegated would be unreal.

3 wins in a row for City while Chelsea have 1 in 3 all of a sudden there is a chance of a title race. City are beginning to click after a couple of uneasy spells.

8 points is still a big ask. Chelsea can afford 2 defeats. But if they avoid defeat when they play Man City then it would probably be enough.