I can see Aguero and Sanchez leaving Man City and Arsenal respectively this summer, one of them to Chelsea would be freighting although both will likely go to Spain. I also think Conte will bring in one of his Italian defenders which will make them even better at the back.

I was thinking about that the other day: imagine a front line of Costa (when he's at peak), Hazard and Sanchez at Chelsea! Sanchez does look frustrated at Arsenal.

Mass problems at Leicester. Kasper Schmeichel asked after the game if they are behind the manager and he couldn't say yes. Even if they are not a player should just say yes to prevent the talk. Not sure what has went on but I feel a bit sorry for Ranieri more than the players. Next week against Swansea will be decisive and the Swans will be heavy favourites as they have turned a corner and were extremely unlucky not to leave Man City with a point.

I can't help thinking Lukaka at Chelsea right now would be a much better option than Costa. He's just as strong without the dodgy temperament and scores more goals without the better quality around him.

Okay I'm no Antonio Conte but I'm better looking than him according to my wife.

Costa is 4 times the player.

Should be a bit easier to predict results this week, the last 2 have been tricky with games to go either way.

Big game for Arsenal, if they don't win then the pressure on Wenger will be incredible. They are playing a good Hull side and Marco Silva has already put himself in the shop window for next season, he has been very impressive.

Liverpool the other side with big pressure and they entertain Spurs - its a big match as Liverpool need top 4 and Spurs have their last chance of the Title, if they don't win that's them out of it. Plus if Liverpool were to win then Spurs are in the fight for top 4.

The fight at the bottom is so close also. Palace and Leicester in free fall with Sunderland, Swansea and Hull playing decent all of a sudden.

Arsenal 2-0 Hull

Man Utd 2-1 Watford

Middlesbrough 0-2 Everton

Stoke 1-0 Palace

Sunderland 0-0 Southampton

West Ham 1-1 West Brom

Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham

Burnley 0-1 Chelsea

Swansea 2-1 Leicester

Bournemouth 0-3 Man City

Gunners 2 Hull 0. Gribz is on fire.

Im due a good weekend. Although I wanted to change my predication and have Southampton winning before kick offs but left it.

Other scores are poised nicely. Everton should be 2 up by now, they have had a few chances.

The amount of empty seats at West Ham is scary.

Having all the games on live is a good nightmare - cant just sit and watch 1 game, its channel hoping non stop.

Edited by Gribz