We have to more positive and I think Walter will do that. I'd only make two changes from Osasuna. I'd drop Rae (obviously) and Thomson, who hasn't really lived up to expectations. I'd bring in Ferguson and Boyd and get back to 442

---------------McGregor------------

Hutton----Weir---Ugo----Muarry

Novo---Hemdani---Ferguson---Adam

-------Boyd------Sebo

If Walter doesn't go more positive only change would be Ferguson in for Rae

Prso needs to start. What's WS got against him? I thought he was just keeping him fresh for the 1st leg against Osasuna but he wasn't. I thought he was maybe keeping him fresh for the Celtic game but he wasn't. I stupidly thought again he was keeping him for last night, which he wasn't.

He's fit so play him Walter. I'd drop Ugo and bring in Svensson. Another shitty below par performance from him last night.

Walter doesn't have anything against him. His injuries have taken there toll and he can't play a full game anymore. I think Dado is having a say in whether he starts or not. If he was fit, he'd play

I'm not saying play Prso for the full 90 minutes but surely starting him is better than bringing him on with 25 minutes to go?

I'd be happy with that team if Prso isn't fit. My only concern would be Sebo. he did well against Celtic, but never actually looked like scoring or doing anything decisive. For that reason I'd be temped to start with Prso and Boyd up front.

Yes, I know Boyd is lazy, but he scores goals, something which Prso, Novo and Sebo would do well to take heed of. In a 4-4-2 his inclusion wouldn't upset the way the team plays and if he gets to play with the same striker for a few games in a row, they might both improve.

The team I want is

---------------ROBINSON------------

PONROY----PAPAC---SVEVSSON----LOWING

CAPUCHO THE LEGEND---FURMAN---RAE---SIONKO

-------OSTENSTAD------SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!