My old man is in the Broomloan Rear and just called me at half time to say a few scuffles and arrests broke out in the aberdeen end. I havent seen anything on the telly watching the game but its not surprising

The ref had to hold the game up for about 10 seconds while the stewards and police sorted the wanks out. Fighting amongst themselves, what a bunch of fannies.

They couldn't take the easy chants directed at them from the TBO and the Govan Front. :D

Good stuff Chris. I had a very quick look at the time but had kids and PC was playing up so gave up. Bastard thing.

Do you know if the ppmate program installs any crap with it??

Not that ive found. I used to have pplive but that fucked up my old pc a bit.

As long as you choose to install the english version you should be fine.

Oh and put it on mute unless you understand what the hell they're saying, would love it if it was a brazillian commentator when we scored.

GOOOOOOOAAAALLLL!!! :D

Good stuff, I'll have a go at that then. Shame you need to download something, means there's still no sites I found to watch at work.....although I think net access there is about to be banned :(

Good stuff, I'll have a go at that then. Shame you need to download something, means there's still no sites I found to watch at work.....although I think net access there is about to be banned :(

That's probably you're fault for spending 99% of your work time on it..... come to think of it... i better get some done! :o:P

When I was installing it it was asking something about my ISP then gave me 3 options, all of which were Chinese phone companies.

I never had that Gav, when im home tonight ill post the website i got it from, i cant remember it right now but it'll be in my history folder.

I never had that Gav, when im home tonight ill post the website i got it from, i cant remember it right now but it'll be in my history folder.

I'll find it in a wee while Chris.

90% of my time......blah blah.....I fookin wish (it maybe used to be the case but we dont get the cahnce now LOL)

I went to google typed it ppmate and clicked the first link whihc was downloads.com. It's working fine just didn't understand the chinese ISP bit.

I went to google typed it ppmate and clicked the first link whihc was downloads.com. It's working fine just didn't understand the chinese ISP bit.

Dont think that's where i got it from... but as long as its working then its all good. Just be sure your ISP doesnt get changed and you have to pay 100,000 yen.... which is probably only 5p now that i think of it. :D