Just in the door from Pamplona

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

What an insignificant wee place that is. If it wasn't for their bull carry on they would never even feature on the map.

As for the game Rangers were totally pish - if we have to go there knowing we need a goal and have to chase the game why start as if we are defending a lead then wait until ts too late to start chasing it?

Hutton, Murray, Eghiogu, Rae, Adam, Sebo and Boyd should all be punted at the earliest opportunity, especially Adam - slow, no skill and an arse.

Events off the field were disappointing - we bought our tkts (100 euros each) within 2 minutes of checking into our hotel and were offered other tkts on numerous occasions throughout the day.

In general the locals were OK but there were several misguided people with celtic tops, ireland flags and palestinian flags who, when challenged, couldn't come up with any valid reason for having them.

I wasn't in the stand where the trouble occurred but it looked pretty heavy.

What I can say was the level of sectarianism seemed to be cranked up for the evening by a large contingent of our support - apparently in some form of defiance.

The Billy Boys got big licks as did many other od favourites.

What was really strange was at the end when our fans were being kept in was the playing of 'Simply The Best' loudly over the tannoy which the DJ conveniently quietened down at the exact time to allow the Bears to add in *** and the IRA which they loudly did.

I thought this stunk of a set up and I dont think we will hear the end of it.

Forgive me if its already been mentioned but I havent even looked at our press yet and probably wont bother tbh.

Anyway - we will be lucky if we get next season in the CL if the clipes and grasses get their e-mail campaign to UEFA sorted out. (we know who you are timothy)

Time for Bed.

Guest loyal and blue
What an insignificant wee place that is. If it wasn't for their bull carry on they would never even feature on the map.

As for the game Rangers were totally pish - if we have to go there knowing we need a goal and have to chase the game why start as if we are defending a lead then wait until ts too late to start chasing it?

Hutton, Murray, Eghiogu, Rae, Adam, Sebo and Boyd should all be punted at the earliest opportunity, especially Adam - slow, no skill and an arse.

Events off the field were disappointing - we bought our tkts (100 euros each) within 2 minutes of checking into our hotel and were offered other tkts on numerous occasions throughout the day.

In general the locals were OK but there were several misguided people with celtic tops, ireland flags and palestinian flags who, when challenged, couldn't come up with any valid reason for having them.

I wasn't in the stand where the trouble occurred but it looked pretty heavy.

What I can say was the level of sectarianism seemed to be cranked up for the evening by a large contingent of our support - apparently in some form of defiance.

What was really strange was at the end when our fans were being kept in was the playing of 'Simply The Best' loudly over the tannoy which the DJ conveniently quietened down at the exact time to allow the Bears to add in *** and the IRA which they loudly did.

Forgive me if its already been mentioned but I havent even looked at our press yet and probably wont bother tbh.

Anyway - we will be lucky if we get next season in the CL if the clipes and grasses get their e-mail campaign to UEFA sorted out. (we know who you are timothy)

Time for Bed.

My son was there and your post is a very accurate apprisalof the whole night as we sat and talked about for along time

Hints today from UEFA that we'll face sanctions. Whether we do or not, its only a matter of time.

We can't go on like this, whether the "hardcore" fans like it or not, we have to act and change certain things.

Set up or not, these people who continue to defy the ban on certain songs UEFA put on us (regardless of whether you think it's fair or not) are complete and utter fuckwits!!

As i said on another thread, let's not paint an angelic picture of our support, and well well well ... looks like some of these knuckle draggers have proved me right! It is tossers like these that will lead to me not renewing my season ticket next year ... how thick can some people get!

Also ....... can i just add .... WHO FUCKING CARES if the away supporters have irish flags / celtic tops, etc? .... let them look fucking stupid if they want, but if we continue to bite, we are out of europe ... in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if UEFA made an example of us and chucked us out! How the hell does that help our club, already struggling by missing out on the CL this year?

Sorry about the rant, but some of these 'fans' need booted out and stopped from following Rangers ANYWHERE!!!

In this age with forums, its pretty obvious that certain fans will try to wind us up, but who gives a fvck, its just pathetic if we rise to it.

The writing was on the wall when the Billy Boys was banned and anyone with half a brain cell can see the way UEFA and FIFA want football to go, but some people just don't want to see the bigger picture.

Does it really matter what songs we sing as long as we make a noise and a great atmosphere? Unfortunately to many it does and it looks like things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better at this rate.

Yet again, we need strong leadership from the top to let us know exactly where the club stands and where we as fans stand. It might also be time for the club to lay down the law as yet again, we've pissed away a chance to police a problem ourself, so can we really complain about any actions against us which come next?

Yet again, we need strong leadership from the top to let us know exactly where the club stands and where we as fans stand. It might also be time for the club to lay down the law as yet again, we've pissed away a chance to police a problem ourself, so can we really complain about any actions against us which come next?

What chance is there of that though? Since the smoking ban came in, i've complained about the amount of people smoking in the toilets (it's like a frigging sauna!!) but what happens? .......... nothing! The police don't care, the stewards don't care, and when i wrote to the club, the reply was more concerned that my complaint may not be genuine as it came from an 'alias' email address (actually, it was my first initial second name @yahoo.co.uk :rolleyes: ) I heard during the recent no smoking day (Wednesday?) that the club was going to start taking serious action .... but who really believes that?

If they can't sort out something as simple as a smoking ban, how will they ever manage to stop the singing? :sigh:

Just where is this all going to end? Been offline for a bit and the story seems to be growing arms and legs. You know, its really not looking good for us and I can't believe the reaction of some of, well, most of, our media.

I would think the race for second place will probably all have been in vain. These morons will probably get us kicked out of the CL next year.

What big investor in his right mind would even think of taking over our club with all this extra baggage.