Should be a cracking game as its the first time 2 big teams meet and its not meaningless.

Czechs need a win as Ghana can better there result against USA and go thru whereas USA can still nick it if they win and Italy win.

I fancy Italy to do enough to get a draw and go through, coz there is a chance if they lose they could go out.

I'm looking forward to this game, both teams need to win to ensure qualification to the knockout stages.

I've just stuck �£10 on Rosicky to score during the 90 minutes at 10/3. No bad!

My prediction 2-1 Italy.

not sure about this game to be honest?

whats the permeutations (sp?) if italy get a draw? do they both go through?

if thats the case i can smell a draw.

A draw means Italy would be through - but Czech Republic would be out if Ghana beat the US.

Actually as it stands all 4 teams can qualify so there are many permutations.

If both games are a draw I think that Italy and Czech Republic go through - can't be arsed going through all the permutations Rino - sorry

Safe to say I'll be throwing all my weight behind the Czechs. Still incredibly disappointed at Saturday's result, today is a chance to make up for it, but they will miss Koller again. Also Uljfalusi is banned I believe.

It would be nice if Sionko starts.

Safe to say I'll be throwing all my weight behind the Czechs. Still incredibly disappointed at Saturday's result, today is a chance to make up for it, but they will miss Koller again. Also Uljfalusi is banned I believe.

It would be nice if Sionko starts.

Koller is out with Baros replacing him. Koller is a huge loss to Czechistan and it was proven with that diddy Lokvenc upfront against Ghana.

Sionko doesn't start either.

Czech Republic

01 P Cech

02 Z Grygera

05 R Kovac

22 D Rozehnal

06 M Jankulovski

20 J Plasil

19 J Polak

11 P Nedved

08 K Poborsky

10 T Rosicky

15 M Baros

Italy

01 G Buffon

19 G Zambrotta

05 F Cannavaro

13 A Nesta

03 F Grosso

16 M Camoranesi

21 A Pirlo

20 S Perrotta

08 G Gattuso

10 F Totti

11 A Gilardino

Good that Baros is playing - he's my favourite player. But he might miss Koller.

Pity Sionko doesn't start.

Cheers Gazza.

Baros hasn't kicked a ball in weeks, he's a bit like Owen in that sense. I wonder if he'll pull up injured too.