Traynor Back-peddling

"There are some who quite simply are not decent and the good among this huge Rangers support shouldn't allow anything I say to be twisted by idiots on websites"

Sorry Mr Traynor, we all ready your initial article and it certainly wasn't 'twisted by idiots on websites', it was there in black and white for everyone to read.

You sir are a repugnet reptile .

Cammy F

I can't believe he's came away with that one. Blaming fans forums for twisting his words? Astonishing he even thinks that!!!

As you said Cammy it's in black and white for everyone to see and read.

i say we set up a group of people to critically analyse this shit, and set up a GERS alternative news type thing - have a large community of members who will e-mail the editor with the criticisms.

i say we set up a group of people to critically analyse this shit, and set up a GERS alternative news type thing - have a large community of members who will e-mail the editor with the criticisms.

Exactly - these 'journos' take what is written on them as fact. Just look at the recent 'articles' on the bouncy. Terrorist minded claimed it was started to celebrate the murder of a Catholic in Belfast. A myth that has gone round the Craptic forums for a few years. Hey presto it appears in the mainstream press and is printed as 'fact'. Never mind the fact that we have been doing the bouncy for 15 years PRIOR to this murder.

The along come the claims (more myths) that we sand 'Kill a Fe**** before I die' and a song about a taxi and the unfortunate and sad death of a Craptic fan in Milan. These lies start on terrorist-minded and appear in the scum gutter media as fact.

What does our club do? HEE-FOOKIN-HAW and low and behold, these lies are now FACTS.

Now, when negative stories are printed on websites that are TRUE but show up Craptic and their fans, what happens? They are largely ignored and swept under the carpet.

Last night on Radio Clyde, a bitter and twisted yahoo was on saying that Craptic fans are angels on their travels and their is NO TROUBLE. When Andy Walker and Mark Guidi pointed out that whilst in Milan, around 300 Craptic fans were involved in the attack on the press bus where a bottle was thrown, and it hit the window of the bus where the Craptic TV reporter and cameraman were seated, the daft bint repied - 'don't believe you, never read about this in the papers'. Now, therein lies the problem, we do not have written Journos who will have a go at them.

Lets remind ourselves that when Craptic played Blackburn in the UEFA Cup, there was a major riot in Blackburn as Craptic fans were refused entry with facke tickets. The fans fought with Police and the arrest figure was confirmed by the home office as the most arrests in at a single game in years. Did this make the press up here? You bet your bottom $ it didn't.

On their recent trip to London, there were reports of violence in the English media - again, was in reported up here? No, not a word of it.

Their last 'friendly visit' to Manchester resulted in the 'most violent clashes' seen by the Police officer in charge and many pubs, clubs and shops were smashed up. Various Man U fanzines and websites wrote about this for months, wrote about not wanting Craptic anywhere near Manchester again.

What did our madia make of it????????

I have a friend who is a Brummie and hates Craptic with a passion. She is a Catholic and was disgusted at their behaviour at a friendly down in Birmingham a few years back. She referred to them as 'sub-human'. Funnily enough, after her tales of violence etc I searched our media for 'outrage' but found nothing but praise for them.

Now, We are not angels, we have our problems and have to deal with them.

However, so does most 'big teams' and I certainly won't have have the media up here tell me that they are saintly and we are the devil incarnate.

They have orginised themselves and are on the war path - we MUST FIGHT BACK and this must be led by the club.

Cammy F

i dont think it need be with the club. i think it can be with us.

now, remember that generally celtic fans feel villified by the press too (this is the reality of the matter). i think a joint project between celtic and rangers forums to provide informed criticism on the press would be a great idea.

i dont think it need be with the club. i think it can be with us.

now, remember that generally celtic fans feel villified by the press too (this is the reality of the matter). i think a joint project between celtic and rangers forums to provide informed criticism on the press would be a great idea.

Sorry mate, they are offended by our very existance (sp) and I for one, want nothing to do with them.

Can you see them supporting us in our claims that they hired an IRA terrorist to paint their banners was covered up by the press?

I would end up like NBM a one-sided Anti-Rangers pile of steaming manure.

Cammy F

mate, they dont have to ok what is written. absolutely no censorship on either side, but the very two-different-voices-spoken-from-one-place of it would give it infinitely more power than either would individually.