Traynor Back-peddling

i dont think it need be with the club. i think it can be with us.

now, remember that generally celtic fans feel villified by the press too (this is the reality of the matter). i think a joint project between celtic and rangers forums to provide informed criticism on the press would be a great idea.

that would be great from the point of view getting noticed, but most of the issues in the scottish media seem to be direct attacks against us and comparisons with the "angels" the celtic fans claim to be.

I think what gers fans want is even handed-ness with the coverage, and while there is a large feeling of anti-rangers but negative tic stories getting swept under the carpet this will never happen.

BUT for issues such as the OF fans getting charged more to attend away games, and BOTH of us fighting the bigotry problem, then i believe that should (but unfortunately wont) be welcomed openly by both sets of fans...

Well i for one fired off a damning e-mail to the editor of the daily retard complaning about the wee cretin Traynor, no reply........!!!!!!!!, also fired one of to the editor of the official Rangers site asking why SDM or somebody else don't stand up for our fans against the vermin media,no reply......!!!!!!!, i would like to think that they got/get bombarded with e-mails from Rangers fans demanding answers.

Sorry mate, they are offended by our very existance (sp) and I for one, want nothing to do with them.

Can you see them supporting us in our claims that they hired an IRA terrorist to paint their banners was covered up by the press?

I would end up like NBM a one-sided Anti-Rangers pile of steaming manure.

Cammy F

I'm with Cammy on this one!!

Yes, maybe in an ideal world you could do that, but as Cammy says, all we ever end up with in this country is one sided rubbish like NBM! It would end up Rangers backing up Celtic, but never the other way around, and i can do without it!

You just need to listen to real radio and here all the Celtic fans phoning in saying Rangers have a history of causing trouble away in europe, so i hardly think we could work together on this issue, they would love it if we disbanded never mind get banned from europe, Celtic fans absolutely despise Rangers and anything to do with us.

Guest Bluetooth
You just need to listen to real radio and here all the Celtic fans phoning in saying Rangers have a history of causing trouble away in europe, so i hardly think we could work together on this issue, they would love it if we disbanded never mind get banned from europe, Celtic fans absolutely despise Rangers and anything to do with us.

I agree we need to vigorously defend the club at every opportunity.

Out of 51 European away trips I have made I have only seen trouble on two or three occasions.

To listen to the yahoos you would think we rampaged all over the continent raping and pillaging.

Own goals like last wednesdays 'Simply the Best' certainly dont help though and the lunatic who filmed it and put it on You Tube needs his head examined.