Michael O'Halloran

We are wasting him, i don't know his best position, but coming on as a sub and us expecting him to shine in a fraction of the time other players are given to bed in. I don't have the solution but i would be trying to find it, so we can get the best out of him. Sitting on the bench rotting away is no solution.

We've a squad and it's a long season, he'll get his chance. I don't think there's any doubt McKay and Waghorn should be ahead of him and Forrester too, Miller is in good form as well just now. O'Haloran needs to bide his time, we'll get injuries and suspensions as the season progresses and he'll get a turn, then it's up to him to take it.

Sometimes bringing in players like O'Haloran and and Garner helps spur on existing players. Miller's form has improved since Garner joined, whilst McKay hasn't dazzled this season yet he remains our best creater of chances for others and takes two defenders with him wherever he goes.

Along time ago now we signed a player called Duncan Ferguson. He was a force of nature and arguably the most talented Scottish player of his generation. It didn't work out for him for a variety of reasons but one of the forgotten upsides of his arrival was the improvement in form of Mark Hateley. He was clearly brought in to challenge Hateley and Hateley's response was to provide his two best seasons in light blue. My point is that if nothing else O'Haloran provides competition an essential part of any squad.

Strange without Assists you can't get goals. I remember Willie Pettegrew. He scored a barrow load for Motherwell. Then he moved on to Dundee Utd and his tally diminished. With Motherwell there was a guy called Bobby Graham that was assisting him that helped him get such a high tally.

yep. Bobby Graham spent his career sticking his backside into defenders and laying off balls for Pettigrew to stick away (according to Tiger)

We've a squad and it's a long season, he'll get his chance. I don't think there's any doubt McKay and Waghorn should be ahead of him and Forrester too, Miller is in good form as well just now. O'Haloran needs to bide his time, we'll get injuries and suspensions as the season progresses and he'll get a turn, then it's up to him to take it.

Sometimes bringing in players like O'Haloran and and Garner helps spur on existing players. Miller's form has improved since Garner joined, whilst McKay hasn't dazzled this season yet he remains our best creater of chances for others and takes two defenders with him wherever he goes.

Along time ago now we signed a player called Duncan Ferguson. He was a force of nature and arguably the most talented Scottish player of his generation. It didn't work out for him for a variety of reasons but one of the forgotten upsides of his arrival was the improvement in form of Mark Hateley. He was clearly brought in to challenge Hateley and Hateley's response was to provide his two best seasons in light blue. My point is that if nothing else O'Haloran provides competition an essential part of any squad.

Nah hateley was established as absolutely superb long before DF arrived

DF was a colossal waste of cash

MOH at this moment in time looks like a waste of cash

Some players just dont settle in at a big club. MOH looks so out of his comfort zone and depth, when he shouldnt be, as he is no less skillful than Forrester or Waghorn in that wide position.

The two players MW has spent a big chunk of cash on look like they would be better players in a different formation, and both are defended by fans as needing a run of games, but the manager keeps going back to others instead of these two. It is very baffling.