Lower league English football

Sleeping Giants.

I have a soft spot for the latter 2.

I know what you mean. I couldn't have been the only neutral willing Wednesday over the line last season. They will always be a more inspiring prospect than the likes of Middlesborough.

Feyenoord? Good god man, have a word with yourself.

Take away the hooligan element then Feynoord is also a excellent club. Ajax are the Celtic of Holland. Always trying to run things, always cheated and always spoiled brats.

Feynoord was founded in a pub and is mostly a working mans team with a fantastic history and also the best academy in Holland. Don't believe that Ajax crap that they have the best academy as that was in the 70's- 80's. Ajax are well down the line now when it comes to academies.

Take away the hooligan element then Feynoord is also a excellent club. Ajax are the Celtic of Holland. Always trying to run things, always cheated and always spoiled brats.

Feynoord was founded in a pub and is mostly a working mans team with a fantastic history and also the best academy in Holland. Don't believe that Ajax crap that they have the best academy as that was in the 70's- 80's. Ajax are well down the line now when it comes to academies.

Is that so? Interesting. I have to admit I've always had a soft spot for Ajax, having read books such as 'Ajax, The Dutch, The War', 'Ajax, Barcelona, Cruyff', and 'Brilliant Orange'.

It's just that when I think of Feyenoord I think of 2002. I remember looking at both their fans and team and thinking, 'It's like Celtic but in red and white shirts.'

Do they still sing "Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas"?

Proper football, where you smell the Deep Heat, hear the crunch of the tackle, and accept that the pie will keep you on the pan for a week.

Average attendance 794. They probably all know each other and have shared a pan.

I know what you mean. I couldn't have been the only neutral willing Wednesday over the line last season. They will always be a more inspiring prospect than the likes of Middlesborough.

There was a play-off at Cardiff a few years back, Wednesday against some nonentities and needless to say a huge Wednesday following, among them a banner with the strange legend "Isle of Mull Owls".

Good wins for Leeds, Cardiff, Villa, Wednesday today. I would loved to have known the odds of Villa and Cardiff going up when Warnock and Bruce took over. They are a banker to go on a roll now.

The Championship is a great league.