Time to right a few wrongs - Rangers v Celtic

If you mean the league cup final v St Boo (one of my favourite ever wins), then I have to say I think he was correct with those cards.

I was lying in an isolation room* when the penalty was given in the dying moments at Ibrox v them. Shagger saved and we went on to win the league. I've still never seen that incident, the actual award of it. I think it was him? (All I've ever seen is the save - and the Novo & Shagger re-run of it :-) so I am not sure but I think it was and all reports say that it was never a penalty). Anyway, the crime sheet against him is, as you say, lengthy.

*Thankfully one of the few places in the hospitals where phones were allowed. Though I was thrilled at the save, I was deflated as I thought we had to win that day....but I thought wrongly.

It was indeed our old friend Mr Thomson. Not only was it never a penalty, I remember actually laughing out loud when it was given, such was the blatancy of whatever it is Thomson has against us. The Celtic fans must have been pissing themselves. For a half-minute or so anyway.

Why does Thomson get so many OF games?

Kiernan is frustrating: his positioning basically lets Celtic through us every time when defending a break, but he is very good with the ball at his feet. Gilks on the other hand is awful with his feet. Foderingham would stand us in better stead. The commentators keep saying it's the pass to Gilks that is wrong, but I think the passes were fine (albeit not as accurate as one would like), but it's Gilks' control that is putting us under pressure.

Why no booking for Dembele ????

Dembele, what a cheating bastard. Different rules for them though, eh Thommo?

I'll go back to post #81. Why did the referee stop play at the McKay incident yet not stop it at Dembeles ?

I'll go back to post #81. Why did the referee stop play at the McKay incident yet not stop it at Dembeles ?

Didn't stop it at Dembele's because he never even gave a free kick and didn't believe it to be a dive.