2-0 to Ajax at HT.

Good goal from Huntelaar but then we saw the real action.

A corner was cleared by PSV and it came to Davids about 40 yards out, he volleyed it first time (so from the clearing header), it whizzed, hit the junction of post and bar, keeper turns and it smacks him right in the face and goes over for a corner. Thought the keeper was knocked out.

Resultant corner, cleared badly, bad lay off from Babel to Snjeider but Snjeider cuts inside the man and unleashes one from about 20 yards, right side of the box and it pings into the top corner - what a strike !

Pete, this is a great game !

It was in the league. To be honest PSV are ripped apart with injuries and Ajax have hit a form that would have made them champions a few moths ago. I still believe PSV will win the league but they are making it difficult.

Excellent Gav, you do have your uses after all. The description of it doent do the video justice when you see the replay. couldnt even see it at the original speed

Piss off - I tried my best ;):P