Our Board of Directors on the Trail of our Founders.

It will be a great honour for us at the Founders Project to take our board of Directors around Glasgow this Saturday 19th November on the Founders Trail.

The suggestion was put to them a few weeks ago that it was important that they fully understood the importance and responsibility that goes with carrying the torch that’s been passed down to them by our Founders.

They agreed and said they’d be delighted to join us, then pressed us to find a suitable date!

Joining us on Saturday will be :

Paul Murray

John Gilligan

Stewart Robertson

Andrew Dickson

Graham Park

John Bennet.

Our aim is to get our unique story out to every employee at the Club and every Rangers supporter around the world to ensure that it’s passed on to the next generation.

This is another huge step in achieving that goal..

npnc6a.jpg

Hopefully I will get home to do it one day. I got a guided tour of Ibrox once but I think that is 50+ years ago. I had to climb the ladder to the press box above the main stand. what a climb that was for a young boy. You did get a cracking view of the pitch though.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully I will get home to do it one day. I got a guided tour of Ibrox once but I think that is 50+ years ago. I had to climb the ladder to the press box above the main stand. what a climb that was for a young boy. You did get a cracking view of the pitch though.

The only time I was ever in the club deck I felt exactly the same way as I did in the old press box - I thought I was going to fall out ! :eek2:

Our school took us on a visit to Ibrox after we won our league. I remember a full lap around the Ibrox pitch on the ash surface being exhausting. That would've been around 1966.

The only time I was ever in the club deck I felt exactly the same way as I did in the old press box - I thought I was going to fall out ! :eek2:

Our school took us on a visit to Ibrox after we won our league. I remember a full lap around the Ibrox pitch on the ash surface being exhausting. That would've been around 1966.

It couldn't have been far away from 66 that I went round. I am not exactly sure what age I was except that i was still at primary school. 64 to 66 I think