Partick Thistle - Rangers 1-2 Highlights Scottish Premiership

There is simply no excuse for the ref,it looked like a penalty and it was an easy decision to make!,shocking!

If that was me, in my job, I would expect to be hauled in by my employers and sacked - my bags would already be packed. The man is a disgrace to himself and his family.

But wait, he is employed ( nae, fast tracked :lol: even ) by the SFA . That will be that then. Promotion and pay rise for trying his best to fuck us over - FAILED tho'! :rfcbouncy:

Reference BBC Scotland highlights and a bit of balance.

Cosgrove and Cowan had Thistle's full back, Ziggy Gordon on their second part of 'Off the Ball' last evening. Well done for the lad appearing after conceding such a late goal. However, if you thought Ziggy had justification for being shattered and talking around everything, implying bigger clubs carry outrageous good fortune; Cosgrove and fellow guest, Dandy Don Michael Grant were choking. Obviously, a Rangers victory, any Rangers victory is most hard to swallow.

Hilariously, Big Rheinhart had three goes at reading out the Premier table. Seriously, on the first two attempts, Aberdeen were second. Michael Stewart soothed the growing panic at Pacific Quay, "Hearts know any victory at Tynecastle on Wednesday night knocks Rangers off their second placed perch".