[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

I'm not going the full paranoid just at the minute re officials however I do feel there is a lot of sniggering and back slapping at our expense. I would suspect, just like the voting public, that the majority of referees vote SNP. Don't expect any favours from them. Inherently anti unionist and British, therefore dislike anything and anyone connected to our club.

I have no idea where you get that from; it is indeed paranoid.

You make your own luck in football.

If you put the ball in the back of the opponent's net (legitimately) more often than they do, you win, simples!

We've only scored 7 goals and conceded 12 in 7 away games; ergo we've won 2 out of 7.

Are the refs to blame for that; I think not.

Why should we expect any favours from anyone?

BH "favours" was not ment in the literal sense, that's why I followed it with "or a level playing field" so please take a breath?. I agree with everyone that we are rotten. I also posted re other possible mitigating factors why we are so poor.

Anyway, it seems I have been misunderstood, I agree we are rotten and don't expect favours. I should have highlighted that in general, not last night, we receive some questionable calls. That however has nothing to do with how rank we are.

Before everyone tries to shoot cooponthewing down in flames: based on refereeing decisions in Rangers games this season, do posters on here believe they have 'evened themselves out'? Genuine question.

Posing this question takes nothing away from our dismal performances.

They are mostly English League 1 and 2 players who have not been able to step up to SPFL level.

I don't believe this to be the case, most are good enough skill wise. There is not that much of a gap from last season to this apart from teams being fitter.

We have no excuse not to work as hard as most teams do against us. We all know they raise their game when they play us but we don't seem to raise ours. If the players can't work hard for 90 minutes every game then they shouldn't be here. Like us all I hate getting beat but when you see most players looking like they don't care or playing like it's a training game then that bothers me just as much.

Before everyone tries to shoot cooponthewing down in flames: based on refereeing decisions in Rangers games this season, do posters on here believe they have 'evened themselves out'? Genuine question.

Posing this question takes nothing away from our dismal performances.

Yes NC some of them have been breathtakingly appalling however we are so bad it highlights those decisions. I agree with everyone that many of them have chucked it for one reason or another, so not attempting to defend them.

The referee, lack of an overwhelming transfer budget and now post traumatic stress disorder.

We must have been subjected to every conceivable crap excuse by now.

Just to be clear, the "honest mistakes" of referees is not mean to be an excuse. It is simply a statement of what I - and, it would appear, others - perceive to be fact.

The reason we are where we are is that we are not very good at football.

I'm not going the full paranoid just at the minute re officials however I do feel there is a lot of sniggering and back slapping at our expense. I would suspect, just like the voting public, that the majority of referees vote SNP. Don't expect any favours from them. Inherently anti unionist and British, therefore dislike anything and anyone connected to our club.

Oh well, that's simple to sort out.

All we need to do is inform the S.F.A. of the kind of stuff that various separatist radicals post in Gersnet's Bluenose Lounge.

No more mistakes at our expense . . . :cool4:

Referees over the whole world make mistakes. Every team in the whole world thinks referee's are against them. The fact is the game has become too fast for one referee. What they idiots in the champions league do behind the goal beats me. So often they must see what happened but just stand there and look like one of they statue actors. The only thing they do is collect a good wage.

I do not believe for one moment that players consciously do not try. I just think that they have no idea what plan B is and what to do when plan A goes wrong. Warburton has got them so brainwashed on ball retention that they have no idea what to do when they don't have the ball.