Trust Submit 15-Point Plan to Rangers

Cheers, Frankie.

I support the RST all the way, but feel if they're going to publish this kind of stuff they could give a bit of expanation about where they stand and where they're going on each point. They can still keep any sensitive information to themselves.

However a point entitled, "Players" just doesn't say anything at all and doesn't exactly enspire people to join.

I sometimes think the thing that frustrates me the most about the RST is the lack of information about what they are actually doing and where they stand on many issues.

I think a bit more tranparency and promotion would help their profile enormously.

Fair point, Calscot. From memory, I think the players point was that there should be better access to players for supporters functions and that their off-field behaviour should improve.

I would say that the latter point seems to have been taken on board, but it could also coincide with Walter's return to the club.