Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

Toral had a good game, and Hyndman was good in the DM role, aside from getting pushed off the ball gifting them a chance, and Senderos was quite good too, aside from him and Hill going for the same ball but that should be erased through experience in playing together.

I thought Toral looked like he was hiding in groups of players far too often. He wasn't the only one but the worst for me.

Second is going to be quite a fight given that we are guaranteed to be away three times, and home only once, to two out of the following 3 teams = septic, sheep and jam tarts. Throw in that - presuming they are not going for a points record or 'unbeaten through the season ' "prize" - the timz would be unlikely to, erm, "be highly motivated" in their post split games v the other two.

Makes the next few games absolutely critical if we are "striving for second"......

the bbc has

15 off target RC to 11 gers

RC 4 on target to 3 gers

No i do argue it. Their keeper made two reaction saves from point blank that were fired right at him. His punch from the one that fell on him was very good other than that he had a good game. But keepers have good games against us every week, its because our finshing is so poor not the other way round.

Sorry Berliner see they have just swapped it round!

If you click the numbers I gave, you end up with the BBC' stats. Or you scroll down here ... http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38779209

If you click the numbers I gave, you end up with the BBC' stats. Or you scroll down here ... http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38779209

yeah i see that, they must have been the first half stats or something that hadn't yet been updated, it was the bbc ones i used too. Saying that it was still 6 to 3 so who knows

our conversion rate will not change, seems like every week some still just think its a matter of taking our chances and everything will be fine. Surely after 24 games you realise our conversion rate is not a fad or down to keepers or luck?

some of the booing,bad mouthing and general poison from the fans was deplorable today.

Not disagreeing but how would you get the point across to the team and manager that this isn't good enough if iys not the job of fans when at games? Its clear they do not agree and think they are having a good season.