Can i Look Yet? Rangers v Ross County Preview

when we scored today it should have rallied the support and in turn it would have rallied the team.

It didn't. Partly both were at fault.

At times the team slowed things down to play things easy and backwards instead of getting the fans to drive us forward,

Agree with you there, its hard to do some times but the fans should be roaring us unto a winner. It comes down to putting the welfare of the club first before your own opinion for me.

Watched it online today and sat there thinking we are never going to score but if i was at the ground i would have been shouting us on in full belief that with the crowd behind us we could get the three points.

Edited by trublusince1982

Agree with you there, its hard to do some times but the fans should be roaring us unto a winner. It comes down to putting the welfare of the club first before your own opinion for me.

Watched it online today and sat there thinking we are never going to score but if i was at the ground i would have been shouting us on in full belief that with the crowd behind us we could get the three points.

I always try to cheer them on. Will be there next week.

We need to win.

anyway I'm away to listen to some heavy metal.:rfc:

remember a guy screaming abuse at charlie adam about twenty minutes in until someone told him he wasn't even in the squad never mind playing

it's self indulgence of fans putting themselves before the team....

and Charlie was outstanding out on loan to St. Mirren, then returned to us and was shite.

Then he went England and became an £8 million player

how did that happen !

it's self indulgence of fans putting themselves before the team....

and Charlie was outstanding out on loan to St. Mirren, then returned to us and was shite.

Then he went England and became an £8 million player

how did that happen !

can't hack producing under pressure

quite honestly quoting angry shouts by drunkards or otherwise is irrelevant

its always happened and always will

christ knows what the past was like considering the sanitised atmosphere of today

and those players coped and rose to be world class

your kidding? I thought both full backs were rubbish today.

What did RC create down our right hand side ? Nothing. Who was one of our more effective attacking players ? Tavernier.

So, no, I'm not kidding.

I will find solace in the fact that Lovenkrands agreed with me :ninja:

Thought Tav was our best player today along with Holt n Hyndman worked hard in both attack and defence but what i see is basically we get into a good wide position but on too many occasions we stop and pass the ball around the box and eventually fizzles out, we need to get the ball in straight away once we are in that position, the second part was we don't have enough people in the box a few times today Tav got into to good positions and there was no one in the box, a shame as i felt he had his best game in a while.

Absolutely spot on Rab. Says we should have been down 3-0 at half time is ridiculous. Sure, they could have had 3 but that would be to also ignore the two or 3 decent chances we also had.

I find it mildly amusing when we use as much negativity as possible when we are pissed off, but the lack of balance is disappointing.

You can't say we had clear cut chances Craig. They had three gilt edge chances and only took one. Apart from that you are splitting hairs over a far bigger issue. My initial point was if people are happy with the way the side are fair enough. However I took a different view.

That isn't an unbalanced opinion, quite the opposite as I try and be as objective as I can. I also take other people's point of view on board as we all have an opinion. To say my comments are "negative" "lack balance" and I'm "pissed off" is laughable!.

I can also assure you my views are not "ridiculous". As someone who goes to more games than not, I try and take in what's going on. It seems as you don't share my opinion on happenings you find my comments "ridiculous"?. That's fair enough, although you may find the term "disappointing" more suited to that statement than mine.

when we scored today it should have rallied the support and in turn it would have rallied the team.

It didn't. Partly both were at fault.

At times the team slowed things down to play things easy and backwards instead of getting the fans to drive us forward,

The last game against the manks proves what you say LG. Their support, much as I hate to say it was magnificent that day.

Our lot do our team no favours.

In saying that, given what they are paid our guys should need no cheers to do their job.