McLeish at Ibrox

The thing is we already know McLeish is brutal so just what are we doing here? He's then followed it up with:

Scotland - did well initially but lost to Georgia and ultimately failed.

Birmingham City - relegated twice. Left under a cloud.

Aston Villa - almost relegated and sacked. In charge less than a year.

Nottingham Forest - sacked after barely a month.

Genk - sacked after less than a year.

Zamalek - sacked after a couple of months.

And we actually WANT this guy back? Deary me.

think the last few lines of Kings statement hints clearly at the fact that Mcleish and co are not in the running for the main job full time.

They will hire Mcleish or his like as an inerim basis and look to secure a DoF first. A new manager will come after not before. If murty does okay he will stay as interim manager as the board are afraid of the reaction from fans if one of the usual suspects is given the role short term.

The thing is we already know McLeish is brutal so just what are we doing here? He's then followed it up with:

i don't think anyone actually wants him back

but we are a mess right now and need someone to nurse us through the last few games

but after having watched that live i doubt he'd want it

Thats one way to describe his time at birmingham lol. :)

Scotland - highest win rate of any Scottish manager. Beat France away. Ultimately very unlucky not to qualify in a nightmare group

Birmingham City - finished 8th in the prem with no money, won the cup. Yup got relegated but it was a championship squad

Aston Villa - Only Villa manager to have a net profit after he went in and they sold their best players. He had to play kids who weren't ready. Kept them up. Look at them now.

Nottingham Forest - chairman was interfering so he contacted Fergie and fergie told him to walk. So he did. And its worked out well for forrest with that clown running their club since. Oh wait

Genk - had a contract til the end of the season. Took over bottom. Got them into the Europa league playoffs and missed the champions league playoffs by a point. He left after being told he'd have no money to improve the squad. Signed Ndidi who was sold to Leicester for 17 million

Zamalek - Sacked yes. Because he wouldn't change the team and play the presidents favourite players because they were losing value sat on the bench. Called into a meeting. Why aren't you playing X. Because we are winning and Y wouldn't be happy being dropped for no reason other than the president wanted to play someone else. Got them to the 1/8 final of the African Champions League. Told the president if you want to pick the team then sack me.

Fixed that for you mate. All facts now.