Sportsound Podcast: 13 Feb 17 Rangers

I don't bother with BBC Scotland nowadays but I was in someone else's domain for five minutes this evening and I heard a snooty Irishman yapping that you can only resign from a job in writing.

I wonder if he brings this level of ignorance to all of his proclamations.

Tom English is so so so bitter.

He is really trying to make us lepers. His words like basket case, rudderless ship, are pure sensationalism. Richard Wilson at least presents a very balanced view. I enjoyed Kris Boyd, an inside take on Billy Davies.

It's worth a listen.

He is really trying to make us lepers. His words like basket case, rudderless ship, are pure sensationalism. Richard Wilson at least presents a very balanced view. I enjoyed Kris Boyd, an inside take on Billy Davies.

It's worth a listen.

Wilson owned English there especially at the end with English trying to say no manager would want the Rangers job!, Barry Ferguson at the end, ''there will be 100's of managers wanting the job,it's Rangers!''

It's worth a listen.

Kris Boyd saying that Davies was the type of manager that got you out of bed in the morning to get on your bike to get fit. Eh Kris, that's a PT mate. You're a professional footballer, at the very least you can be fit.

English comes across terribly. It's what keeps him on shows like these.

It's worth a listen.

My thoughts exactly. Sensationalism of the highest order! He constantly tries to paint his slanderous statements as "fact".

Edited by Waltersgotstyle