The Championship

Was away over the weekend but well done to Brighton for promotion, they have been the most consistent. Well done for Hughton, underrated manager and coach.

Newcastle are stumbling but should still go up as Huddersfield have also blipped. Reading and Huddersfield have cemented play offs but the battle is on between Sheff Wed, Fulham and Leeds. Sheff Wed have got their form back at the right time but its Leeds who are slipping. I would like to see both Sheff Wed and Leeds go up but only one will get the chance, Id chose Wed if it was between them.

• 2 weeks later...

Top side sorted then...Reading, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed and Fulham in the play offs. What happened Leeds!!! Gary Monk thats a poor finish. I hope its between Sheff Wed and Fulham but Id like to see the Owls back up.

At the bottom it goes to the last week. Forest Blackburn and Birmingham. What is Harry Redknapp mumping about...complaining about Villa losing to Blackburn - the team are fighting for their league status - idiot. I cant see Blackburn winning and the other 2 losing in the last games though.

You were right about Wednesday when I had forecast their probable failure. I hope they go up but I fear that like Sheffield United before them they may not stay there long. I hope I'm wrong because that is a club with history and tremendous potential.

You were right about Wednesday when I had forecast their probable failure. I hope they go up but I fear that like Sheffield United before them they may not stay there long. I hope I'm wrong because that is a club with history and tremendous potential.

I think Reading will go up Scott but I hope not.

Relegation battle this weekend between 3 big clubs - Birmingham, Forest and Blackburn. Fair play to Burton and Bristol City for beating the drop against the odds and leaving these 3 in it.

Im actually not bothered who goes down. Forest go then a big of a smile for Bears towards Warburton and Weir in a way for exiting their ticket there. Blackburn have poor owners and to see a Premier League winner to drop to the 3rd tier would be big. Birmingham arent a easy club on the eye but after getting rid of Rowett when they were outside the play offs on goal difference is karma for them.

Play offs decided only final positions to play for but I dont see any changes.

Brighton going to Villa Park for the title but I can see them slipping up again as they havent won since being promoted - which is understandable but to throw away a 7 point lead isnt great. I can see them drawing which means Newcastle go up as Champs by beating Barnsley at St James'.