Dave King may have to offer you 20p for your shares

I don't think that the voting would necessarily suggest anything (how would the TP know how anyone voted anyway) but the fact that a C1872 was the one person at the hearing representing "Rangers" is a C1872 board member. The Board noted that he made the same arguments as King (including the one where King has no influence over "his" shares).

It may be better if Blair was to stand down from C1872 while all this is going on.

On the latter point, I would agree.. And the concerns over Blair's conflict of interest come back into full view. Whilst I was willing to accept the reasoning given at the time of the C1872 merger, this information was not known to us at the time, but it would have been to Blair.

Does this mean that C1872 is buying shares from King or the 3B? That fans' cash is just going to the directors?

I read that C1872 buying some shares wouldn't prevent the mandatory offer. It's what the position was at the time of the purchase and not now. However I don't have a clue if that's correct.

Sorry, I've had issues with my internet today.

The tweet is just Jas (TheLawman's) opinion so I assume he'll have taken legislation into account.