Dembele - at it again.

When I rule the world, journalists will be shot for use of the word in "snub" in this context.

If he was not considered for selection, that is not a snub. If he was considered but another was preferred that is not a snub either.

When I rule the world, journalists will be shot for use of the word in "snub" in this context.

If he was not considered for selection, that is not a snub. If he was considered but another was preferred that is not a snub either.

You will need a snub nosed revolver.

May I recommend this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Detective_Special

Edited by Uilleam

CAP WILL COME Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane backs Celtic star Moussa Dembele to win France call-up soon

The Hoops hitman*was snubbed by national boss Didier Deschamps for clashes with Luxembourg and Spain

ZINEDINE ZIDANE has told Moussa Dembele it’s only a matter of time before he makes it into the France squad.

The Celtic star was snubbed by national boss Didier Deschamps for this week’s World Cup clash with Luxembourg and glamour friendly against Spain.

Dembele, 20, failed to make the 23-man squad despite scoring 32 goals this season.

But Les Bleus legend Zizou is a huge fan of the Hoops’ goalscorer and insists he’ll soon make the breakthrough.Zidane said: “It is natural to be disappointed but his chance will come with the national squad.“France has very high quality attacking players at the moment — and there is only room for so many at one time.“If he carries on playing like he is for Celtic his chance will come and it will not be far away.

“I am in regular contact with Didier and I know he is a player that he is monitoring closely.“He should not think because he is playing in Scotland he has not been noticed — because that is not at all true.“He is a natural goal scorer and his international career I am sure will be a long and successful one.”

Well, Celtic would sure have told France and Zidane to give it a rest now, as their players have played so many games that they need a full rest now ... just ask Gordon, who's got his mail ahead of you.

The vast number of scribblers committing this and other crimes of ignorance probably justifies a small tactical nuclear weapon.

You will find a good number of them at Easter Road tonight.

There will be collateral damage, but it's going to be a small crowd, apparently.

No it doesnt. Dives that alter matches are the only ones looked at.

I was under the impression that the CO comes into play when the ref etc. misses an infringement, such as a dive, simulation, hitting an opponent etc.. But me impression might be off ...

In this case, Dembele clearly attempted to cheat the ref into a game-relevant decision.

I was under the impression that the CO comes into play when the ref etc. misses an infringement, such as a dive, simulation, hitting an opponent etc.. But me impression might be off ...

In this case, Dembele clearly attempted to cheat the ref into a game-relevant decision.

It comes into play if a ref misses a red card offence.

Then again if cheating wins an award.