Not really a fan of the internationals. Hard to pick a decent coupon, the odds are rank so there's not many games appeal for an accumulator.

Are N.I worth a cheeky wee punt? Maybe deserve a thread of their own with the way their qualifyings is going. A win home to Sweden (I know) and they go top. :eek: 9/2 with bet365. I'm thinking about it.

Anyonw else got a good tip for tomorrow night.

I've gone for -

Poland V Armenia Poland to win @ 1.11

Serbia V Portugal Portugal to Win @ 2.25

Ukraine V Lithuania Ukraine to win @ 1.28

Georgia V Faroe Islands Georgia to win @ 1.12

Turkey V Norway Turkey to win @ 2.00

Czech Republic V Cyprus Czech Republic to win @ 1.10

Wales V San Marino Wales to win @ 1.03

Andorra V England England to Win @ 1.01

Romania V Luxembourg Romania to win @ 1.03

Malky

I'm going for 1-0 Italy with Del Piero to score. Haven't checked the odds on that yet. Obviously it depends if Del Piero starts but with Totti out who else have they got, Toni and who? All the Italian strikers aren't making a big name for themselves these days.

Internationals are a bugger, there are only ever abut 4 or 5 games with decent odds.

Holland would have cost me at the weekend and they were something stupid like 1/4

I had a quick look and like Super Ally I fancy a bit of Northern Ireland and Portugal. NI are up for every home game right now and have beat Spain and England. But cant remember if they went and lost a stupid home game after that (Iceland maybe?). Sweden are a decent side NI will get something from the game.

Well it's been pissing down in Bari and the pitch is waterlogged, Rino was on SSN complaining about the state of the pich and saying it will suit Scotland better as the weather is the same as in Scotland, starting to shit themselves?,and getting the excuses ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a quick look and like Super Ally I fancy a bit of Northern Ireland and Portugal. NI are up for every home game right now and have beat Spain and England. But cant remember if they went and lost a stupid home game after that (Iceland maybe?). Sweden are a decent side NI will get something from the game.

NI lost to Iceland in their 1st qualifying campaign. I'm sure it was 3-0 or 3-1. The got a total hammering anyway. Pity that cause if they picked up 3 points there then they'd have a great chance of sneaking into Euro 2008.