CRAIG Whyte has set up a Twitter page

Meanwhile the deluded tramp beggar fool JJ continues telling lies while maybe finally realising that his earlier lies might just see him dragged up before the judge. --

" My coverage of the impending Craig Whyte trial has put a spoke in the wheel of COPFS. The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service are evidently avid readers of this site. They seem to hang on my every word. COPFS have become somewhat exercised in regard to my insights which they have deemed to be “incendiary”. They instructed Police Scotland to contact members of my family to advise me, in the nicest possible terms, ‘to back the fuck off or face the consequences‘.

My elderly mother who is fast approaching her 80th year had no idea that I had received credible death threats. No mother wants to be informed that others are hell-bent on murdering their children. In consultation with my father we agreed to keep this information from her. However Police Scotland let the cat out of the bag. My mother is ‘shattered‘ by the news.

I have been advised in the strongest possible terms to take down three blogs which pertain to the trial:

1. Craig Whyte – Fighting Fire with Fire.

2. An Open Letter To Craig Whyte.

3. Will The Weapons Grade Rhetoric aimed at SDM be Whyte-hot?

No-one from COPFS or Police Scotland is questioning the accuracy of my reportage. The problem is that it’s too accurate. "

:laugh2: What a clown.

He is the gift that keeps on giving. The fake Richard Gough lawyers letter was comedy gold.

" Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has gone on trial accused of a fraudulent acquisition of the club.

The 46-year-old faces two charges relating to the 2011 purchase, one of fraud and another under the Companies Act.

He has pleaded not guilty to both allegations.

Mr Whyte went on trial at the High Court in Glasgow on Thursday after a jury of eight men and seven women was selected.

It is alleged that he pretended to then Rangers owner Sir David Murray, and others, that funds were available to make all required payments to acquire a "controlling and majority stake" in the club.

The funds included clearing an £18m bank debt, £2.8m for the "small tax case" liability, a £1.7m health-and-safety liability and £5m for the playing squad.

The Crown alleges Mr Whyte had only £4m available from two sources at the time but took out a £24m loan from Ticketus against three years of future season ticket sales "which was held subject to an agreement or agreements being entered into between the club and Ticketus after said acquisition".

'Impartial member'

The second charge under the Companies Act centres on the £18m payment between Mr Whyte's Wavetower company and Rangers to clear a Bank of Scotland debt.

Mr Whyte is being represented by Donald Findlay QC, while Alex Prentice QC is leading the prosecution team.

After being picked, Judge Lady Stacey asked the jury to "consider matters" before evidence was to be heard in the case.

She said: "There has been some degree of publicity about Mr Whyte and Rangers - putting it at its broadest - over the last number of years.

"Do you know Mr Whyte? Do you know anyone personally who may be a witness?

"During May 2010 and May 2011 (time of charges), were you a shareholder, bond holder of season ticket holder of Rangers?

"Ask yourself is there any good reason why you cannot be an impartial member of this jury."

The judge also encouraged jurors to "put out of mind" anything they may have read or heard previously about the case.

After a short break, none of the men and women selected had to be excused.

The trial continues. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39654397