CRAIG Whyte has set up a Twitter page

He's fine for stabbings and murderings but you need a different kind of guy for corporate fraud. Willie Henderson was a great winger but you wouldn't pick him for centre half.

I don't have a dog in this fight tbh. Just passing on what a couple of advocates were saying to me when I met them in the pub and we had a few beers. I've never met him or seen him in court. I just asked who the best in Scotland was and they both said that he was due to his understanding of technical detail. That view is apparently fairly common. Whether that is due to instructing solicitors or a combination of the information he is given and his ability to use it or whether he simply mesmerises the court with his magic pipe and sideboards I have no idea.

I wasn't having a go at you mate, and I'm not in a position to comment on him in general. I was just disgusted at his defence in the case I mentioned and he's now not a QC I would want to use because of that.

Do we yet know what whyte is charged with,or like Findlay stated in the last court fiasco are we still waiting on the CO furnishing the court with charges.

I have absolutely no faith in the CO/PF offices to secure anything after this case has collapsed from conspiracy to last man standing.

I would think that would be Findlay's main platform of attack,CO incompetence from outset.

Edited by union

Do we yet know what whyte is charged with,or like Findlay stated in the last court fiasco are we still waiting on the CO furnishing the court with charges.

I have absolutely no faith in the CO/PF offices to secure anything after this case has collapsed from conspiracy to last man standing.

Fraud and one charge under the Companies Act.

and imo there will be others facing charges once Whyte's trial is finished.

I have my suspicions that this is an episode the CO would like to forget and quickly,considering the bollockings they have had from judges over their lack of preparation and charges.

Meanwhile the deluded tramp beggar fool JJ continues telling lies while maybe finally realising that his earlier lies might just see him dragged up before the judge. --

" My coverage of the impending Craig Whyte trial has put a spoke in the wheel of COPFS. The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service are evidently avid readers of this site. They seem to hang on my every word. COPFS have become somewhat exercised in regard to my insights which they have deemed to be “incendiary”. They instructed Police Scotland to contact members of my family to advise me, in the nicest possible terms, ‘to back the fuck off or face the consequences‘.

My elderly mother who is fast approaching her 80th year had no idea that I had received credible death threats. No mother wants to be informed that others are hell-bent on murdering their children. In consultation with my father we agreed to keep this information from her. However Police Scotland let the cat out of the bag. My mother is ‘shattered‘ by the news.

I have been advised in the strongest possible terms to take down three blogs which pertain to the trial:

1. Craig Whyte – Fighting Fire with Fire.

2. An Open Letter To Craig Whyte.

3. Will The Weapons Grade Rhetoric aimed at SDM be Whyte-hot?

No-one from COPFS or Police Scotland is questioning the accuracy of my reportage. The problem is that it’s too accurate. "

:laugh2: What a clown.