i`m trying to watch the croatia game cause big dados in it.

but i turned it just in time to see the japs scoring v brazil. bloody typical. i put brazil on to win 3-0:mad:

brazil really are diabolical right now.

They were pretty average in the first half, but they put on a show in the second.

Their passing and movement was starting to reflect the Brazil of old and while they're not the finished article just yet, they could well be before the final.

never really watched any of the second half after brazil equalised.

think they were just in 1st gear for the whole of the first half trying to cruise the game without expelling energy.

had brazil for 3-0:mad:

Brazil havent set anything alight but like england they have got through without doing much, and to score 4 without playing well shows they can turn it on when they want.

Also like england they will perform better against bigger teams.

From what i saw of the game, Robinho was the difference up front. Ronaldo and Adriano did not work well together but Robinho is a zippy wee player who gets moving.

Some cracking goals in this game, although you gotta feel sorry for the Japanese keeper after the first half he had.

From what i saw of the game, Robinho was the difference up front. Ronaldo and Adriano did not work well together but Robinho is a zippy wee player who gets moving.

Some cracking goals in this game, although you gotta feel sorry for the Japanese keeper after the first half he had.

It again IMO compares with England. Lennon comes on on the wing and changes englands dimension and play as what Robinho does for Brazil,