Miller Speaks Out Against Ref

The two players were travelling at speed in opposite directions. As I learned when I was young, if two cars crash at 30mph the impact is 60 mph. that makes the tackle look a lot worse than it is. Plus the way Miller fell made it look dramatic. The trailing leg is bent and travels over the ground and plays no part in Millers fall. It is a perfectly good tackle. Hard but fair.

I would be a lot happier if we tackled like that on Saturday.

It seems we disagree Pete. There was a big discussion on Snyde over it tonight. You think it wasn't a foul (as does BH) some of us think it was.

It was certainly dangerous in this day and age. That, according to the rules, is a yellow. I still believe it's a red.

On another note Richmonds explanation that Miller "ran into lego munchers elbow" is laughable.

Don't worry I'm sure the compliance officer will take care of the Lego muncher......:P

Edited by RANGERRAB

The two players were travelling at speed in opposite directions. As I learned when I was young, if two cars crash at 30mph the impact is 60 mph. that makes the tackle look a lot worse than it is. Plus the way Miller fell made it look dramatic. The trailing leg is bent and travels over the ground and plays no part in Millers fall. It is a perfectly good tackle. Hard but fair.

If a Rangers player tackled like that and Thomson or Clancy was refereeing I'd guarantee a straight red

0MMMX7A.png

Okay tell me where this two footed tackle is. Where the back leg is scissored. He played the ball and Miller went over his hip. If you are now not convinced then there is no point in discussing it further.

Our player would be sent off. No question about it.

I dont think you get it----Miller could have went over the f-cking stand---it would have made no difference.

I think you should go and take a grumpy pill or go for a sleep. I am just being honest it was not a foul. The fact Miller went over his body does not make it a foul.