I am watching this and it is unbelievable how many stink shirts are being worn in the audience. They won't be there to dodge tax will they? Dicks.

These are their clothes; these are what they have in their wardrobes; these are what they wear. And, to be fair, rahooped tap is useful for all occasions:

church, weddings, funerals, vigils, a night at the darts, a morning in the dock. an Installation..ah, perhaps not,....

In one paper this morning they said , how did these men manage to play darts in the oppressive heat . my goodness I wonder what they would do if they had to work in that heat for twelve hour shifts , darts next thing it will be in the Olympics

In one paper this morning they said , how did these men manage to play darts in the oppressive heat . my goodness I wonder what they would do if they had to work in that heat for twelve hour shifts , darts next thing it will be in the Olympics

As an ex Darts player I think it should be an Olympic sport. To get to the level these guy's are throwing takes hours of training every day. I know people link it with alcohol but the thing is that these players could not throw to the level they do if they were on the drink all day. Modern darts is a skill as much as bow and arrow shooting. It may not be a sport but it is a skill that takes hours of training and therefore has as much right at the Olympics as many other sports or skills.

As an ex Darts player I think it should be an Olympic sport. To get to the level these guy's are throwing takes hours of training every day. I know people link it with alcohol but the thing is that these players could not throw to the level they do if they were on the drink all day. Modern darts is a skill as much as bow and arrow shooting. It may not be a sport but it is a skill that takes hours of training and therefore has as much right at the Olympics as many other sports or skills.

Clever buggars aswell learning all the check outs and then a miss shot they recalculate in a split second - which is practice but to mix that with concentration is good.

Its no way a fitness sport but I consider it a sport. If something like Archery is in the olympics then Darts could be.

Considered properly, there are only three Sports: hunting, shooting, and fishing; the rest are games, the greatest of which is Test Match cricket.

Darts is a pastime; as is snooker for that matter.

Top class boxers are the ultimate athletes. It takes strength, endurance, resilience to prevail while being pounded on by another highly trained athlete in superb condition.