Missing persons appeal: find Tim..

For the last 5 years, the first I have heard about anything Rangers news related has been when a guy in my work - we'll call him "Tim" - has texted me. Every detail in every court case, every financial transaction and every tax demand has been instantly relayed to me, while I had been minding my own business doing my job.

However this week has been very strange. A series of very significant Gers news events have happened - Ashley selling his shares, the new kit deal, new DoF, new signings.. Yet I have not had a single text off of Tim commenting. This is very out of character behaviour considering Tim's 24 hour Rangers obsession. I suspect now I might never hear from Tim again..

Has anybody seen or heard from Tim this week? Indeed if any other posters have been affected by missing Tim syndrome, then is there a helpline or something you can call if your Tim has gone missing..?

Tim is currently reading blogs by the tarred one, the beggar liar oaf known as JJ, or posting on the busiest thread EVER on Kiddyfiddler Street talking about Rangers.

These guys know fine well that their count in the current rush towards "10 in a row" will be viewed by historians as containing 5 asterisks.

Believe me mate - if the Glitters signed Messi tomorrow their main subject would still be the worlds most successful club.

"If you know their history" indeed. It was only 2 seasons ago that despite offering 2 for 1 tickets they had to close whole stands in their cardboard box of a stadium simply because Rangers weren't involved. "To the car park Declan", much like the paedophile ring operating there [only as far as we've been told] for over 30 years has been swept under their bulging carpet. Tim doesn't want to talk about these things of course.

Tim, having spent the last fortnight furiously converting Spanish and other languages to English via Google will however know more about the statistics of and have read more opinions on every single one of our new signings than you will ever learn.

Tim is a fud. Just like the rest of them.

Tim also hasn't ever actually attended a match involving Celtic.

Edited by boabie

Oh deary deary me, what has become of Timy? Maybe they have concluded the Masonic world wide conspiracy has swung back into action?

Has Tim gone underground with the other members of the gallowgate "resistance"?

Will we see Tim again very soon? Timy may well also be heavily medicated, if so, let us wish them all the very best!

Rest assured, him and his are crawling over any evidence and ruling and legal guideline there is to make sure, that in case of the EBT trial are going against BDO/OldCo, they can march bare-footed cross-on-back and howling to all heavens to Hampden to demand a new investigation and independent comission to have titles stripped et al. For some reason, that old Hooters' song line just sprang to mind ...

All you zombies hide your faces, all you people in the street, all you sitting in high places, the pieces gonna fall on you ...

EDIT: BTW, gunslinger's right. Some threads about the Yahoos can be shuttled over to the Footie chat.

Edited by der Berliner