Was at Louden for Andy Gray Q&A night and during break I saw someone more or less paying homage to Andy Goram.I remarked to him that he was doing so to the wrong person and pointed to the coloured glass tribute to Slim Jim and said he was a true legend and hero.I was astounded when the person stated that he was JIm's son and when I recovered from the shock/surprise was able to have my photo taken with him, with the artwork in the background, so a big thanks to Alan Baxter to whom I sent a copy of the photo and received a nice reply it made my night.

Thanks for putting that up BH that was a great watch. What a shame Rangers wouldn't match Sunderland's wages to keep him at Ibrox. My father took me to see him down in England against Hull when we were on holiday. He was as was said a lot heavier then and we were a bit disappointed.

Sometimes gets frustrating when a players name pops up who was a generation or two before who you didnt actually see and could comment about. I guess thats acceptable though. In 20 years time there might be a programme about Brian Laudrup and the youngsters just wont appreciate what I got to see.

Sometimes gets frustrating when a players name pops up who was a generation or two before who you didnt actually see and could comment about. I guess thats acceptable though. In 20 years time there might be a programme about Brian Laudrup and the youngsters just wont appreciate what I got to see.

That's true. How good was Alan Morton? I never saw him so cannot comment. I did see Laudrup and Baxter, the former was a great player the second was world class.