A number of threads over on FF have become similar in tone than this and others. An FFer has posted this in response ... in no uncertain terms:

Originally Posted by KopGer View Post

I wasn't going to post this since the game was behind closed doors but some of the absolute nonsense - much of which would shame a fücking toddler - has prompted me to address some of the half truths, deliberate mistruths and fatally flawed assumptions peddled as Gospel.

I know someone with no axe to grind or reason to blow smoke up our arses who played often for Killie last season and was heavily involved for them at Auchenhowie the other day.

Here's the summary:

- Killie were well beaten.

- The team they faced was largely unrecognisable from the Rangers team he faced in the league last season.

- Several of the new faces impressed, he thought there was some real promise in most (with one noted exception).

- There were moments of genuine individual excellence but at the same time there were times we struggled for understanding and cohesion.

- This last is not particularly remarkable given we're assembling A WHOLE NEW TEAM.

- He felt that a month from now he saw more than enough to believe we'd be a whole lot better than we had been last season.

I'm redacting names for reasons perfectly clear from the last 10 pages of what's become a clusterfück of a thread.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1110987-Transfer-Speculation-Thread-**-Check-First-Post-for-Updates-**/page877

Thanks for that dB, some balance is only fair.

I really dont care about results in pre-season (Progres was NOT pre-season, it was a vital European tie) and I care even less about closed-doors games which didnt even cost fans money to attend. All I want to hear from these games is that match sharpness is improving, new players are settling in better, and nobody got injured. Of course it is better if we wipe the floor with our opponents and our strikers are all getting goals, but that is not the main aim of these.

For me and others it was obvious who he meant so he doesn't have to answer to you. I don't know why you have taken to noise JFK up but please give it a rest.

Because as Craig has demonstrated quite clearly some of his comments e.g. Rangers were better than Aberdeen last season, the potential game vs AEL Limassol was going to be easy, defy all known fact and logic; and others on religion are "hypocritical, Insulting" and offensive" to some, Craig's words, not mine.

As I've said I stand corrected on this one.

Edited by BrahimHemdani