Rangers v St Johnstone friendly - 3pm today

While I am happy for him I don't think it means anything meaning he would have done it with Rangers.

maybe the quality of our last six managers tells the story, rather than the majority of the players.

If true, one of them has to go.

1st plane back to Croatia then, I imagine.

Over rated, 'Match of the Day' player, from you will get 25 minute cameos, for half a season. Nice cameos, mind, but cameos nonetheless.

I would take Kranjcar over PC any day of the week.

Kranjcar worked his socks off for the full 90 minutes in Luxembourg but the formation and the players around weren't on the same wavelength. He looked distraught at the end, which is more than can be said for some of the others.

If he thinks it's all going pear shaped then we are in BIG trouble.

Kranjcar has the credentials which PC does not.

I would take Kranjcar over PC any day of the week.

Kranjcar worked his socks off for the full 90 minutes in Luxembourg but the formation and the players around weren't on the same wavelength. He looked distraught at the end, which is more than can be said for some of the others.

If he thinks it's all going pear shaped then we are in BIG trouble.

Kranjcar has the credentials which PC does not.

I think Krankcjar is a player whose best days are well behind him. And Caixinha realises this & wants shot off him

Edited by RANGERRAB

Looks to me like PC is building the midfield round Krancjar not getting rid of him tbh . My only concern with Krancjar is his fitness

You've just given the main reason why Caixinha won't be building his MF around Krankcjar. Rossiter too.

Does anyone seriously think Caixinha will put his faith in two players who missed so many games last season ? He wants shot off them

Hilarious to see/hear players from last season supposedly plotting against the Rangers manager.

In all honesty the Rangers manager would be perfectly entitled to get rid off every first team squad member from last season if he saw fit to do so.

I think Krankcjar is a player whose best days are well behind him. And Caixinha realises this & wants shot off him

Not if you believe anything Pedro says; he was positively drooling about Kranjcar's quality.

Perhaps the problem is that Kranjcar is far and away the best player and the most experienced international Pedro will have ever worked with and he's struggling to get the best out of him and/or build the team and tactics around him?