Yahoos 0 - Rosenborg 0

I watched it and while they had the lions share of the possession which is to be expected in a home match they were totally toothless up front. Somewhat like us last season they never looked like scoring while Rosenborg always looked capable of grabbing a killer blow on the break which they almost did on several occasions.

I always feel that 0 0 at home in the first leg is an ok result.

No away goal for rosenburg.

But its very finely ballanced.

While not disagreeing with your perception of it after mulling it over I got to thinking that even in the eyes of their own followers they're really up against it now. They always claim they can take on anyone at home but don't travel well and even very recent history suggests that's true.

Lost away to the red imps and were overwhelmed by Hapoel in Israel losing 2-0 and only being saved when the Israelis missed a late penalty.

While not disagreeing with your perception of it after mulling it over I got to thinking that even in the eyes of their own followers they're really up against it now. They always claim they can take on anyone at home but don't travel well and even very recent history suggests that's true.

Lost away to the red imps and were overwhelmed by Hapoel in Israel losing 2-0 and only being saved when the Israelis missed a late penalty.

True i hadnt considered their away record

How sweet would it be if they fell at this hurdle.

Very sweet which is why i'm looking at it from the evidence of last seasons qualifiers. They failed to score in Gibraltar or Israel and also failed to get a shutout in either. They didn't look like scoring tonight and I don't see that changing in a week while Rosenborg came close on several occasions.

It's in our interests that they be denied any further Euro funds and also in our interest that their confidence in Brenda and his team be dented. Go Rosenborg.