Hi All,

Not been a huge amount going on so I haven't been on much, though very pleased with today's result!

Unfortunately though, it has been kinda marred for me by finding out that Tommy Robinson is a Rangers fan and wears his shirt around proudly.

This is clearly something I care about, and seen as it's a recent news item, I hope you realise i'm not trying to annoy people with this, and rather that it's something I care about.

No long article or anything here, my response is very simple. We can't stop anyone from wearing the shirt, but the fact that someone with the bigoted views of Tommy Robinson would choose to support Rangers is troubling to me.

I would like to think most if not all of you aren't EDL/SDL supporters, and are as sickened as I was to see this guy wearing our shirt.

I think we have to ask ourselves why he feels comfortable in our shirt. I would also like a club statement to distance ourselves from him.

Remember, there's nothing wrong with some healthy disagreement and self-reflection, so I hope you aren't too harsh on me for raising this.

Anyway, below is a link to the image:

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1627780/tommy-robinson-rangers.jpg

I think we have to ask ourselves why he feels comfortable in our shirt. I would also like a club statement to distance ourselves from him.

Remember, there's nothing wrong with some healthy disagreement and self-reflection, so I hope you aren't too harsh on me for raising this.

I hope you also like unhealthy disagreements because I think, given your modus operandi, you will find plenty.

Why would he not feel comfortable in any shirt? It's a really stupid question. We can't stop people supporting Rangers.

Hi All,

Not been a huge amount going on so I haven't been on much, though very pleased with today's result!

Unfortunately though, it has been kinda marred for me by finding out that Tommy Robinson is a Rangers fan and wears his shirt around proudly.

This is clearly something I care about, and seen as it's a recent news item, I hope you realise i'm not trying to annoy people with this, and rather that it's something I care about.

No long article or anything here, my response is very simple. We can't stop anyone from wearing the shirt, but the fact that someone with the bigoted views of Tommy Robinson would choose to support Rangers is troubling to me.

I would like to think most if not all of you aren't EDL/SDL supporters, and are as sickened as I was to see this guy wearing our shirt.

Anyway, below is a link to the image:

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1627780/tommy-robinson-rangers.jpg

Ok River "Bear"??

Perhaps you need to find a "new" team.

Pathetic shit stirring at it's worst..........

I hope you also like unhealthy disagreements because I think, given your modus operandi, you will find plenty.

Why would he not feel comfortable in any shirt? It's a really stupid question. We can't stop people supporting Rangers.

I admitted we can't stop people supporting Rangers, neither would I want to. My point was, I think there's a reason he likes Rangers (to be explicit, the bigoted minority that dominate our image), and I think that is something that should trouble us.

Ok River "Bear"??

Perhaps you need to find a "new" team.

Pathetic shit stirring at it's worst..........

Look it's great that we can talk here about positive things. There is lots to talk about, and I try to here too, but we can't just ignore this stuff.

You don't just change the club you support, or at least you shouldn't. I never will, but I will fight for it to be better, which is what i'm doing.

Sometimes the shit needs to be stirred, or we'll all drown in it.

I admitted we can't stop people supporting Rangers, neither would I want to. My point was, I think there's a reason he likes Rangers (to be explicit, the bigoted minority that dominate our image), and I think that is something that should trouble us.

There are hundreds of other football teams you could support petal. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Go find another one...........

Well, it certainly dominates your contributions to the forum.

What chance do we have with all of your tireless efforts?

Look it's great that we can talk here about positive things. There is lots to talk about, and I try to here too, but we can't just ignore this stuff.

You don't just change the club you support, or at least you shouldn't. I never will, but I will fight for it to be better, which is what i'm doing.

Sometimes the shit needs to be stirred, or we'll all drown in it.

I look forward to your

sinking............